• rsdicon.jpg
    rsdicon.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 1,469
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Any online website sell these ?
Thanks !
Record store day releases these initially only get sold in high street music shops that sell vinyl

Some on-line record stores will sell any leftover stock after record store day is finished
Some you will be able to get easily while some will be sold out and be only available from third party sellers on ebay

Last edited:
I'm very interested in this one...

Sucker Punch is a 2011 dystopian fantasy steampunk action thriller film directed by Zack Snyder and co-written by Snyder and Steve Shibuya. Soundtrack produced by Marius de Vries. First time on vinyl! Numbered copies on transparent vinyl, housed in a deluxe PVC protection sleeve, package includes a printed innersleeve + exclusive bonus poster

I'm very interested in this one...

Sucker Punch is a 2011 dystopian fantasy steampunk action thriller film directed by Zack Snyder and co-written by Snyder and Steve Shibuya. Soundtrack produced by Marius de Vries. First time on vinyl! Numbered copies on transparent vinyl, housed in a deluxe PVC protection sleeve, package includes a printed innersleeve + exclusive bonus poster

I´m lazy and probably need glases, on which list did you find that mate ?

Record store day releases these initially only get sold in high street music shops that sell vinyl

Some on-line record stores will sell any leftover stock after record store day is finished
Some you will be able to get easily while some will be sold out and be only available from third party sellers on ebay
Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
I´m lazy and probably need glases, on which list did you find that mate ?

UK/Ireland Record Store Day list
https://recordstoreday.co.uk/media/5662/printable-product-list-070318.pdf

OST / Various : Sucker Punch : Music On Vinyl : 1LP Transparent Green

Last edited:
Reactions: raspor
This I might be interested in getting If the artwork look good even though it's a picture disc
Picture discs Vinyl not usually great for sound quality but can look cool

Lalo Schiffrin Enter The Dragon OST Rhino Warner 1 x 140g 12" Picture Disc of the 1973 martial arts action film "Enter the Dragon" soundtrack. This was Bruce Lee's final film

Lalo Schiffrin Enter The Dragon OST Rhino Warner 1 x 140g 12" Picture Disc of the 1973 martial arts action film "Enter the Dragon" soundtrack. This was Bruce Lee's final film

Don't you mean his final completed film....

There are only 3 shops in N.Ireland that were doing the record day so I headed to Armagh instead of Bangor. Was a wise move. I was after 15 albums, got the lot and I'm one happy camper. Apparently most people headed to Bangor as it was the nearest one to Belfast. The weather was fantastic and then had a lovely unhealthy Ulster fry afterwords before heading back to Belfast...... If you don't treat yourself none will...

Reactions: digitalbabe