Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 26, 2018 Spring 2018 Fall 2017
Purchase:
Zavvi
PS4 - Amazon USA
XBox One - Amazon USA

1.jpg2.jpg

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

kisspng-red-dead-redemption-2-grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-5b3fbdbb2fcf38.5473842515309039951958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@yeslek

Left of Owanjila (just West of Strawberry) and north a little bit you'll find millions down by the stream. I literally grabbed 6 perfect squirrels while there by the water earlier to make a flat cap. Good luck. :D
Think I tried that one. There are 3 places on the map with squirrels in that sort of area and north east of.

Seem to find them when i never have my bow equipped and by time I swap things the buggers gone.
If am lucky enough swap on time i often have little no seconds to shoot it, so even with eagle eye it’s tricky to get the best shot.

Then I need a rabbit, within a day of game time so the squirrel doesn’t rot, to post the buggers,,,,seems a LOT of hassle for step one of a quest
*sigh*

The collector in me wants it all, wants the 100% and platinum trophy though

Think I tried that one. There are 3 places on the map with squirrels in that sort of area and north east of.

Seem to find them when i never have my bow equipped and by time I swap things the buggers gone.
If am lucky enough swap on time i often have little no seconds to shoot it, so even with eagle eye it’s tricky to get the best shot.

Then I need a rabbit, within a day of game time so the squirrel doesn’t rot, to post the buggers,,,,seems a LOT of hassle for step one of a quest
*sigh*

The collector in me wants it all, wants the 100% and platinum trophy though

Just give chase on horse.. I only get off my horse for hunting when it's a legendary animals. As I said before I feel like the extra height is why they don't degrade when you hit them.. or maybe it is that trinket but I don't even adjust auto aim on them and always manage to get a 3 star body. Only issue you hafta worry about is trotting behind them and walking over them after you hit them..the horse stepping on it will knock it down to 1 star lol.

LOL! :rofl: I know what you mean! But truly, get around to finishing it... and let me know your thoughts :thumbs:
The fact the ending got spoiled for me is one of the main reasons I'm no longer in a rush to complete it, but I'm sure I'll get around to it sooner or later. Will do dude! ;)

Today’s update to Red Dead Online brings a host of new gameplay including new cooperative story missions, Free Roam activities and the addition of Poker alongside a range of updates and improvements that strengthen and stabilize the foundational world of the Red Dead Online experience.

This is just the beginning. The future of Red Dead Online not only includes continued improvements to the core elements of the world to make every aspect of the game fun for all kinds of players, but also brand-new experiences that establish a deeper, more immersive connection to the world and your character.

A Land of Opportunities: New Co-Op Missions
The revenge saga of Jessica LeClerk expands today with new missions in A Land of Opportunities for both honorable and dishonorable players.

Free Roam Missions
Free Roam Missions also expand today with new characters from the story of Red Dead Redemption 2 and a variety of new and diverse mission types.

Poker
Visit poker tables at towns and outposts across the map to challenge your friends to a private, invite-only game of Hold ’Em. Or, raise the stakes and take a seat at a public table, where the buy-ins and rewards are even higher.

LeMat Revolver, Clothing and More
Switch between rapid-fire bullets and a devastating shotgun shell on the fly with the LeMat Revolver – now available for purchase from the Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue.

Plus tons more, including new Offensive and Defensive Playing Styles and significant changes to improve the overall gameplay experience.

Haven't played this since I finished it back at Christmas and never really got into the online mode but after this update, I may have to give the online another go.

Yeah Same. I haven’t touched online even though I loved GTA online and played it for years from what I’d seen this didn’t seem my cup of tea.

But now they’ve added coop missions ect I’ll probably give it a go.

Haven't played this since I finished it back at Christmas and never really got into the online mode but after this update, I may have to give the online another go.
Yeah Same. I haven’t touched online even though I loved GTA online and played it for years from what I’d seen this didn’t seem my cup of tea.

But now they’ve added coop missions ect I’ll probably give it a go.
Count me in too... gave online a go back when it was first released, but quickly became bored. Hell, I still haven't even completed the story. :bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
PlayStation 4 players get early access to new Showdown Modes, clothing, emotes and a brutal new melee weapon, all free of charge and without rank restriction.

I never even got to online yet because I was so not interested with story side of it. I can't play online anyways.
The story is pretty good mate and well worth a play :thumbs: How come you can't play online?