Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 26, 2018 Spring 2018 Fall 2017
Purchase:
Zavvi
PS4 - Amazon USA
XBox One - Amazon USA

1.jpg2.jpg

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

kisspng-red-dead-redemption-2-grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-5b3fbdbb2fcf38.5473842515309039951958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but did anyone else notice on the mission where you have to stop the grave robbers in the cemetery in Saint Denis, the music changes to something very similar to the Phantasm theme.....? Nice touch! :D

(I know, I'm very 'late to the game'!!)

Reactions: Robles
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but did anyone else notice on the mission where you have to stop the grave robbers in the cemetery in Saint Denis, the music changes to something very similar to the Phantasm theme.....? Nice touch! :D

(I know, I'm very 'late to the game'!!)
Can't say that I did the first time around playing it, I'm having a second go through at the moment considering its free on game pass at the moment, so ill be looking out for this :whistle: :thumbs:

What do you think of it ?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Can't say that I did the first time around playing it, I'm having a second go through at the moment considering its free on game pass at the moment, so ill be looking out for this :whistle: :thumbs:

What do you think of it ?
That's why I'm playing it, game pass!! :D

I love it. Totally hooked. I don't get as much time as I like to play it though with 3 kids. Could spend hours at a time on it. The wife is off to her sisters with the kids this weekend. I'll have a right run at it then!!! :D

• Haha
@BluSteel2012
Yeah, it was one of those games that kept me wanting to play it :thumbs: Had me hooked from the off.

It's very much the same for me mate I don't get anywhere near the amount of time that id like to have on the Xbox :LOL: But I do have Resident 7 here which I plan on playing over the weekend.

Sounds like you're gonna have a blast over the weekend mate :rofl::thumbs:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
@BluSteel2012
Yeah, it was one of those games that kept me wanting to play it :thumbs: Had me hooked from the off.

It's very much the same for me mate I don't get anywhere near the amount of time that id like to have on the Xbox :LOL: But I do have Resident 7 here which I plan on playing over the weekend.

Sounds like you're gonna have a blast over the weekend mate :rofl::thumbs:
Hah!

Yeah I did. Got to over 62% of the game then! :p

• Haha