Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: October 26, 2018 Spring 2018 Fall 2017
Purchase:
Zavvi
PS4 - Amazon USA
XBox One - Amazon USA

1.jpg2.jpg

Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland. The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

kisspng-red-dead-redemption-2-grand-theft-auto-v-rockstar-5b3fbdbb2fcf38.5473842515309039951958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Can’t wait to hear the reviews on this once it’s out.

Could never get into the first game but keep eyeing this one up, and considering it has online aspect like its predecessor GTAV, am expecting another blinder.

Am not day one-ing it purely because I wasn’t into the first,

This will be a pretty much day one for me and I cannot wait. The first game was superb and if this is half as good as that then I'll be more than happy.

Reactions: MGD
Yeah, I was just reading an article earlier about the Houser bros detailing what it took to make this game... apparently it was originally 65 hours long, but 5 hours were cut. It also "boasts 300,000 animations, 500,000 lines of dialogue recorded by 700 voice actors, with 500 motion-capture actors, making for a cast of 1,200 ". They also mentioned how their team has been working 100-hour weeks! :OMG:

Here's the full article by the way: https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...rking-100-hour-weeks-on-red-dead-redemption-2
Thanks for all those details! Now we can start pre-loading. :woot::woot:

@tridon You getting in on this one Ken?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks for all those details! Now we can start pre-loading. :woot::woot:

@tridon You getting in on this one Ken?

Nope, I’ve got zero interest in this, bud. Don’t care for westerns and don’t care for Rockstar games. Spider-Man is keeping me busy/happy until the Spyro trilogy is released. :D

Reactions: MGD
Have this preordered on Xbox since June. Cannot wait.

I somehow managed to get Friday off of this week too so I'll be glued to the TV all day (though I am working allll weekend).

Reviews are out at midnight on the 25th, I'm expecting high praise!