IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Red Notice

Genre: Action

Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds, Ritu Arya, Chris Diamantopoulos, Melissa Kennemore

Plot: An interpol agent tracks the world's most wanted art thief.

Space Cadet

| basic training |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Unstable Orbit
XSieppaa.JPG

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
not one bit made me laugh or entertained me. Not even Reynolds. Im just so bored of the rock now

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
not one bit made me laugh or entertained me. Not even Reynolds. Im just so bored of the rock now

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

tbh I haven't seen a lot of The Rock's films, like most wrestlers turned actors you know most of their films are gonna suck (Suicide Squad is the only John Cena film I've seen for example as all the others look straight to DVD quality) so films staring him that I actually watch a still few and far between. I enjoy his Jumanji films and he was good in the first one or two Fast and Furious films he was in before the whole series turned to sh1t (last one of those I saw was Paul Walkers last one which I thought was terrible)

Reactions: Flloydo

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

tbh I haven't seen a lot of The Rock's films, like most wrestlers turned actors you know most of their films are gonna suck (Suicide Squad is the only John Cena film I've seen for example as all the others look straight to DVD quality) so films staring him that I actually watch a still few and far between. I enjoy his Jumanji films and he was good in the first one or two Fast and Furious films he was in before the whole series turned to sh1t (last one of those I saw was Paul Walkers last one which I thought was terrible)

I also liked the rock in the Jumanji films. Tbh they really surprised me. Turned out decent and entertaining. And I liked him in pain & gain but other than that he just bores me. I can’t stand Cena either but he really surprised me in Suicide squad. And he made me laugh a lot and I will watch the peacemaker show. Only one i like is Dave Bautista tbh. Just something likeable about him.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database