Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Red Notice

Genre: Action

Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds, Ritu Arya, Chris Diamantopoulos, Melissa Kennemore

Plot: An interpol agent tracks the world's most wanted art thief.

XSieppaa.JPG

not one bit made me laugh or entertained me. Not even Reynolds. Im just so bored of the rock now

not one bit made me laugh or entertained me. Not even Reynolds. Im just so bored of the rock now

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

tbh I haven't seen a lot of The Rock's films, like most wrestlers turned actors you know most of their films are gonna suck (Suicide Squad is the only John Cena film I've seen for example as all the others look straight to DVD quality) so films staring him that I actually watch a still few and far between. I enjoy his Jumanji films and he was good in the first one or two Fast and Furious films he was in before the whole series turned to sh1t (last one of those I saw was Paul Walkers last one which I thought was terrible)

Reactions: Flloydo
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

tbh I haven't seen a lot of The Rock's films, like most wrestlers turned actors you know most of their films are gonna suck (Suicide Squad is the only John Cena film I've seen for example as all the others look straight to DVD quality) so films staring him that I actually watch a still few and far between. I enjoy his Jumanji films and he was good in the first one or two Fast and Furious films he was in before the whole series turned to sh1t (last one of those I saw was Paul Walkers last one which I thought was terrible)

I also liked the rock in the Jumanji films. Tbh they really surprised me. Turned out decent and entertaining. And I liked him in pain & gain but other than that he just bores me. I can’t stand Cena either but he really surprised me in Suicide squad. And he made me laugh a lot and I will watch the peacemaker show. Only one i like is Dave Bautista tbh. Just something likeable about him.

This turned out to be as stupid, including a copy of a fight on racing wrangler type Jeeps from the 4th Indiana Jones, as well as fun.
Always liked robbery and hustler movies, and this one is starring pretty much 3 of the hottest 'stars' right now, it's a wonder it's a Netflix film.
I just never liked that female horse masquerading as an actress, but even she's OK here.
Ryan Reynolds carries the whole movie with his jokes and remarks.
Definitely should have a sequel.

Terrible movie
Yeah it had a few funny moments and I mean a few :naughty: then the rest of it seemed abit all over the place for me.
Shame really as I was expecting something quite good, especially with a cast that I actually like all three lead roles :LOL:
Oh well :thumbs::whistle:

i enjoyed the movie. what do you all expected?
it's a brain off movie after a hard f#cking working day! enjoy the jokes and action.

will watch it again and hoping for a sequel.

Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database