Red Sparrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 19, 2018
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular (Pre-order on July 12 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: $34.99
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey & Aniv One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: Total Print Run: 1,700 copies (Full Slip Type A 750 copies - Lenticular Type B 950 copies)

36615995_2156499867718212_2949168602655227904_o.jpg36666665_2156500254384840_9180914455477747712_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the 'whole take them off the shelf and the steelbook falls out the bottom thing' a bit problematic. I think The Blu Collection do their lenti O slips well, as they have a protective G Card surrounding the steelbook. O'Rings are fine for Amaray IMO, but not for steels. Still, I do have quite a few Kimchidvd O'Ring lentis, so whatever floats our boats I guess.

I have never had that problem to be honest. I find that like any other Steelbook you just need to handle them carefully.

I find the 'whole take them off the shelf and the steelbook falls out the bottom thing' a bit problematic. I think The Blu Collection do their lenti O slips well, as they have a protective G Card surrounding the steelbook. O'Rings are fine for Amaray IMO, but not for steels. Still, I do have quite a few Kimchidvd O'Ring lentis, so whatever floats our boats I guess.

I keep all my steels, whether sealed or unsealed, full slips, lentis or just naked (even the box sets), in the protective sleeves that steelbookcentral sells. Some pics in this thread will give you an idea of what to expect. Of course, being careful, on top of all that, doesn't hurt.

I keep all my steels, whether sealed or unsealed, full slips, lentis or just naked (even the box sets), in the protective sleeves that steelbookcentral sells. Some pics in this thread will give you an idea of what to expect. Of course, being careful, on top of all that, doesn't hurt.
Yeah I know. I was being facetious. I handle my steels with kid gloves. My children aren’t allowed to touch them. In fact some would say I’m overly OCD with them:confused:

Reactions: IRON MAN
Easily the best looking Red Sparrow editions to date! The only thing letting it down is the WWA steel, so FilmArena have a good chance at topping these with their WEA IMO.

Well I preferred this before even seeing in hand photos... I don't really like CM's slip designs. :dunno:

Nothing against CM, but to me, starting a whole new line from a different vendor is quite unappealing. I prefer Weet as they are by default an extension of the Kimchi line and TBH I really like skinny slips as they do not take up too much space. CM prices are quite high too. Happily waiting for my GB copy. Lenti

is that actually happening? Another one to look out for!
I don't believe it's been 100% confirmed yet, but feedback has been really positive, so I'll be surprised if they don't go ahead with it.

Nothing against CM, but to me, starting a whole new line from a different vendor is quite unappealing. I prefer Weet as they are by default an extension of the Kimchi line and TBH I really like skinny slips as they do not take up too much space. CM prices are quite high too. Happily waiting for my GB copy. Lenti
I've nothing against them either, and I'm actually all for new vendors, but so far none of their editions have really grabbed me in all honesty.

I suppose there's no harm in me revealing this, but CM contacted me about designing their slip, and I struggled to come up with anything I was completely happy with due to the lack of official poster art for this film... however, it seems WeEt have better access to that stuff than myself or CM do.