Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Some of those shows actually just simply ended. It's better to end it than to have it cancelled mid way into the story.

Fringe will see its last season this year too BTW. ;)

I think there is a fine line between cancelled and ended. It depends if it was the show creators decision or the studio.

To truly end a show the way it was meant to be I think it should be up to those that created the show. :)

I think there is a fine line between cancelled and ended. It depends if it was the show creators decision or the studio.

To truly end a show the way it was meant to be I think it should be up to those that created the show. :)

agreed, but some shows have reached that point where its time to end it before it becomes irrelevant.

although nowadays studios just cancel everything if it doesnt have high ratings in the first few episodes.

agreed, but some shows have reached that point where its time to end it before it becomes irrelevant.

although nowadays studios just cancel everything if it doesnt have high ratings in the first few episodes.

Weeds is one i kinda wish would end. I still buy the season on blu-ray every year, but it just keeps getting worse and worse, imo.

I'm annoyed that Hung and Bored to Death were both cancelled. The River was excellent, too. I'm getting kinda sick of TV for these reasons. :angry:

I watched two episodes and gave up. I couldn't get what the show was about. I thought they were suppose to be breaking out of jail lol.

They were prisoners who were helping the us marshals service catch prison escapees, in exchange for time off of their sentence.

the one show i truely miss is Defying Gravity

the fact that the left it so open as well annoys me

Gonna miss Eureka, Terra Nova & Awake.

Couldn't stand The Finder - just a crappy "spin off" of Bones. Although, I don't understand why they felt they needed to make it a "spin off". They basically just randomly introduced these characters into Bones and gave them their own episode. A bad one at that, especially when you thought you were watching a Bones episode.
I used to love Bones too, but I think that has jumped the shark when she had her baby...it's just not good/funny anymore. More annoying than anything.
This is just my opinion though.

I think the US networks sometimes are way too hasty, they should give show a couple of season to pick up viewers. Maybe they shouldnt have hundreds of crappy shows going at once and have less shows but better quality!

I miss Shark, Threshold, V, well too many to mention!

I can't wait for Sons of Anarchy and Dexter to start up again!!