Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Remember back in the day when they were like 24 eps a season. That feels impossible to complete now.

True, true, that 15-season boxset of Law and Order is looking at me, and I'm afraid of it...
Loved all full 8 seasons of 24 though. And X-Files.

Reactions: kaw
Considering how much it costed... they don't have much choice :D.
Almost on pair with LOTR ROP most expensive tv show so far and more than 1,5 of ST. :giggle:
I however am fine with renewal :D.

I can't keep up with all the shows that are coming out and are being cancelled.
Only 2 shows I been following right now are Silo and From (yes there is a tv show called From)

I hope someday I will find another masterpiece like The Leftovers or The Sopranos
Raised by Wolves (HBO)was a sci fi masterpiece but unfortunately got cancelled afer the 2nd season, fans loved it so much they raised money for billboard screentime asking for season 3

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I can't keep up with all the shows that are coming out and are being cancelled.
Only 2 shows I been following right now are Silo and From (yes there is a tv show called From)

I hope someday I will find another masterpiece like The Leftovers or The Sopranos
Raised by Wolves (HBO)was a sci fi masterpiece but unfortunately got cancelled afer the 2nd season, fans loved it so much they raised money for billboard screentime asking for season 3
Yeah, me neither.
Used to be I'd go through the whole TV schedule plan, like for a Fall, or Summer, note all the new ones, even mid-season replacements, and watch, buy, record, or download those that interested me. Now there's no schedule anymore, everything and anything comes out whenever, and I just can't catch up ever.

I did note to download From, and haven't seen Raised by Wolves but was interested enough to buy both seasons on Blu-ray, so I supported the show in the best way I could.
Hope this cool action is successful enough to get a few episodes to finish the story.
I heard Bezos was fan enough of Expanse to save that one time - aren't there any other rich people willing to sponsor its production.
If I was a billionaire, all I'd do is save animals and TV shows! :D
high five maru GIF

Reactions: Billy Talent
Lets hope CW do not cancell supeman&Lois

forgot to post this the other day. Some good news bad news...

Superman & Lois renewed for a season 4 by the CW!!!

However. The network has reduced the episode count from 13 to 10. It reduced the budget as well...
Along with the following series regulars being cut from the show: Dylan Walsh, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Erik Valdez, Inde Navarrette, Wolé Parks, Tayler Buck, and Sofia Hasmik.

Reactions: Wally1988
However. The network has reduced the episode count from 13 to 10. It reduced the budget as well...
Along with the following series regulars being cut from the show: Dylan Walsh, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Erik Valdez, Inde Navarrette, Wolé Parks, Tayler Buck, and Sofia Hasmik.
Soo... they're just gonna sit in a room and read the scripts? Oh, wait, the writers are on strike too.
Then they're just gonna sit quietly.
sitting shiva GIF

Cat Sitting GIF

Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies Cancelled After One Season on Paramount+

Star Trek: Prodigy Cancelled After One Season at Paramount+