Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

:confused: I heard season 3 was renewed ages ago.
"Deadline Hollywood announced that the series would be leaving YouTube and moving to another streaming platform, ahead of its third-season premiere. As YouTube was not interested in renewing the series for a fourth season, the producers wanted to find a streaming venue that would leave that option open. On June 22, 2020, it was announced that the show would be moving to Netflix, which will release the first two seasons later in 2020."

"Deadline Hollywood announced that the series would be leaving YouTube and moving to another streaming platform, ahead of its third-season premiere. As YouTube was not interested in renewing the series for a fourth season, the producers wanted to find a streaming venue that would leave that option open. On June 22, 2020, it was announced that the show would be moving to Netflix, which will release the first two seasons later in 2020."

Thanks! I didn't notice the Netflix part because I had previously read that the third season was already in production.

I'm happy it's on Netflix. I can watch the episodes right away and not subscribe to another free YouTube trial. I hope Netflix money means more seasons, improved production quality, and they bring back
Ali (Elisabeth Shue).

I heard that part of it will be in Okinawa, so they need to bring back Kumiko (Tamlyn Tomita) and Chozen (Yuji Okamoto).

I'm thinking Johnny sees the errors of his ways and becomes the sensei for Miyagi-Do Karate.

Netflix has cancelled Altered Carbon, the series will not return for Season 3.
XhJaf.gif

Stumptown has been cancelled at ABC (despite previously being renewed for S2, due to COVID-19 scheduling issues)
The series is reportedly being shopped elsewhere