Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Anybody else stoked for the possibility of a new Stargate series developed again by Brad Wright once Amazon buys MGM. There's a lot of talk about it on YT and other blogs. Wright wrote the script and just as he was finishing it the pandemic hit and it was put on the back burner and now Amazon is buying out MGM and there's all this talk that there's a strong possibility that it will happen. Also some of the original cast will be returning if Wright has any say about it otherwise Amazon may make a whole new series with new cast but nobody knows yet.

So stoked for this, I have the entire franchise in box sets so I'm really hoping that this may happen.

Mr. Mayor was cancelled after two seasons by NBC

Roswell, New Mexico cancelled after four seasons by The CW

Magnum P.I. cancelled after four seasons by CBS
B Positive has been canceled after 2 seasons by CBS
United States of Al canceled after 2 seasons by CBS

Mr. Mayor was cancelled after two seasons by NBC

Roswell, New Mexico cancelled after four seasons by The CW

Magnum P.I. cancelled after four seasons by CBS
B Positive has been canceled after 2 seasons by CBS
United States of Al canceled after 2 seasons by CBS

Magnum P.I. cancelled? WTF?
:(

Yep absolutely gutted! crazy move as its one of the few CBS shows I watch :angry:

Like Hawaii Five 0 dragged for 10 seasons before they cancelled them, and this one gets axed after 4 seasons... I'm surprised HF0 lasted that long... I was sure that Magnum would get at least 1 more season...
I really enjoyed this show as it was easily my favorite show for weekends. Really bummed after reading this. Still hope this gets picked by someone else. Seems reason for cancellation were financial disagreements. Fuc*ing hell. :-/

Reactions: psychoscot
Naomi
Legacies
In the Dark
Charmed
Dynasty

...all canceled by The CW today.
Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow were also canceled as well a couple weeks ago but forgot to post.

Kenan and The Endgame also canceled over at NBC.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Good Sam cancelled at CBS

American Auto has been renewed for Season 2 at NBC

All American: Homecoming renewed for Season 2 at The CW

The Conners has been renewed for a fifth season
The Wonder Years has been renewed for a second
Home Economics has been renewed for a third

A Million Little Things has been renewed for a fifth season
and Big Sky will return for a third, all at CBS.