Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

So many shows being cancelled that I've never even heard of. I remember the days when new shows would be few and far between, so they'd actually put the time and effort into making them the best they can be. Now they just pump them out and hope for the best, then cancel them because people are too busy watching other stuff. Hell, I still need to catch up with Sopranos and Mad Men :LOL:

So many shows being cancelled that I've never even heard of. I remember the days when new shows would be few and far between, so they'd actually put the time and effort into making them the best they can be. Now they just pump them out and hope for the best, then cancel them because people are too busy watching other stuff. Hell, I still need to catch up with Sopranos and Mad Men :LOL:

I have so many shows on my watch list that I'll never get to.
Thank goodness shows are mostly around 10 episodes now. Remember back in the day when they were like 24 eps a season. That feels impossible to complete now.

Reactions: Noodles
I have so many shows on my watch list that I'll never get to.
Thank goodness shows are mostly around 10 episodes now. Remember back in the day when they were like 24 eps a season. That feels impossible to complete now.
Lol yeah, that's the only good thing about them now... they're much easier to binge.