Renewed or Cancelled TV Shows

Don't know about the others but I was really getting into Alcatraz. Good news that 30 rock and community are coming back. Hoping Nikita gets renewed. Waiting for Falling skies, Suits and white collar in the summer.

Don't know about the others but I was really getting into Alcatraz. Good news that 30 rock and community are coming back. Hoping Nikita gets renewed. Waiting for Falling skies, Suits and white collar in the summer.

I'm excited for Falling Skies, Suits, Necessary Roughness, and White Collar. I'm sure there are others starting up that i won't remember, until i see them on my DVR.

OOH, yeah i did forget some. Breaking Bad, Leverage, Louie, Wilfred. I'd put Weeds and True Blood, but i always watch them when they get released on blu-ray, along with Dexter.

The only new show this summer i saw so far that i want to check out is Anger Management (Charlie Sheen).

I was going to start watching Alcatraz, damn it. Good news is that Community is getting renewed, that show is better than I expected and pretty funny.

Also, as long as Game of Thrones is still ongoing I am happy :)

I can't believe they canned Alcatraz!!!

This is why i usually what a couple years to start watching shows Im interested in. Even then they get canned sometimes for no good reason.

So many shows I was watching got canned in the past couple days but man Alcatraz is the big one for me.

The networks should at least finish the stories so at least it will make sense if they release the whole series on DVD/bluray, though sometimes it's in different formats for different seasons...I would love to see a conclusion to Alcatraz...

I can't believe they canned Alcatraz!!!

This is why i usually what a couple years to start watching shows Im interested in. Even then they get canned sometimes for no good reason.

The problem with that is that a lot of the time, shows get cancelled because of a lack of viewers. So if people decide to wait for shows to go a couple seasons to watch them = more likely they get cancelled due to lack of viewers

It's a lose-lose situation

The problem with that is that a lot of the time, shows get cancelled because of a lack of viewers. So if people decide to wait for shows to go a couple seasons to watch them = more likely they get cancelled due to lack of viewers

It's a lose-lose situation

No thats totally agreed but a couple times its hurt too much, lol. I watched 5 years of Las Vegas only to have it cancelled on cliffhanger season ender. Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles one of my absolute faves and boom cancelled! Rubicon one of the best shows ever made and boom cancelled. Human Target boom cancelled.

^^^ After those shows getting cancelled it just too much for myself now, lol. Get way to invested in a show and have it completely hanging. I can't do it anymore. On Alcatraz I went against my rule and watched it and its suffered the same fate.

I will miss The Finder :(

I felt like Alcatraz wasn't really that good. It was a bit weak to be honest.

You can't trust Fox, always cancelling TV-series you like!

I think shows like Alcatraz get too much hype before they even air and people just have too high expectations.

Agree that Community is hilarious. Nikita is renewed, great news.

Game of Thrones is just bloody awesome.

Two more shows i loved were cancelled. Unforgettable and Rob. Some others recently announced that i didn't watch that were also cancelled: CSI Miami, NYC 22, and Napoleon Dynamite.

Cancelled shows in 2012

Alcatraz (FOX)
Allen Gregory (FOX)
Are You There Chelsea? (NBC)
Awake (NBC)
Bent (NBC)
Best Friends Forever (NBC)
Bored to Death (HBO)
Blue Mountain State (Spike TV)
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Breaking In (FOX)
Cash Cab (Discovery)
CHAOS (CBS)
Charlie’s Angels (ABC)
Chuck (NBC)
The Closer (TNT)
Combat Hospital (ABC)
Damages (DirecTV)
Desperate Housewives (ABC)
Eureka (Syfy)
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (ABC)
The Finder (FOX)
The Firm (NBC)
Free Agents (NBC)
Friends with Benefits (NBC)
GCB (ABC)
A Gifted Man (CBS)
Good Vibes (MTV)
H8R (The CW)
The Hard Times of RJ Berger (MTV)
Harry’s Law (NBC)
HawthoRNe (TNT)
House (FOX)
How to Be a Gentleman (CBS)
Hung (HBO)
I Hate My Teenage Daughter (FOX)
The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret (IFC)
Lopez Tonight (TBS)
Love Bites (NBC)
Luck (HBO)
Man Up! (ABC)
Memphis Beat (TNT)
Men of a Certain Age (TNT)
Missing (ABC)
Napoleon Dynamite (FOX)
One Tree Hill (The CW)
Pan Am (ABC)
The Playboy Club (NBC)
Prime Suspect (NBC)
Re-Modeled (The CW)
The Revolution (ABC)
Ringer (The CW)
The River (ABC)
The Rosie Show (OWN)
The Secret Circle (The CW)
State of Georgia (ABC Family)
Take the Money and Run (ABC)
Terra Nova (FOX)
Work It (ABC)
CSI: Miami (CBS)
Unforgettable (CBS)

Some of those shows actually just simply ended. It's better to end it than to have it cancelled mid way into the story.

Fringe will see its last season this year too BTW. ;)