Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 25th, 2015
Purchase links:
Kimchidvd
Novamedia
Price: $27.99
Notes: Limited to 777 copies. Includes 36 page photo book.

file_23_3.jpg

Last edited:
Totally ordered. I quite like the art work on this but would have loved a steel instead. I really hope The Fountain gets the same sort of treatment now!

Last edited:
Reactions: berns
Bucket of sunshine this movie is!:LOL:
Just like great films like it- I appreciate the craftsmanship...but I would never watch it again. Depressingly Nihilistic.
Amazingly made. But pass. I expect it this will be around for a while like the steelbook. The cover art ain't great either.

Ordered! And I quite like the artwork.

@meth head I too hope someone will give The Fountain some much deserved attention. A Plain Archive release of The Fountain would give me the hardest of hard-ons.

Indeed! I really hope PA grab it, however, a special like this will suffice. I have given up on the idea that PA will take on There Will Be Blood but the special that came along last year much like this one is more than good enough :)

Indeed! I really hope PA grab it, however, a special like this will suffice. I have given up on the idea that PA will take on There Will Be Blood but the special that came along last year much like this one is more than good enough :)

Sure, I'd be more than happy with just a nice slipcover. But the dream would be if PA did their thing on it.

Reactions: meth head
Bucket of sunshine this movie is!:LOL:
Just like great films like it- I appreciate the craftsmanship...but I would never watch it again. Depressingly Nihilistic.
Amazingly made. But pass. I expect it this will be around for a while like the steelbook. The cover art ain't great either.

you know what. I bought the dvd watched and sold it. 'never again I wanna see this film'. now few years ahead. I do wanna see it. ordered.

so get yours while you can ... the edition is cool too.

:naughty:

you know what. I bought the dvd watched and sold it. 'never again I wanna see this film'. now few years ahead. I do wanna see it. ordered.

so get yours while you can ... the edition is cool too.

:naughty:
I can just say with complete honesty with myself, that I know for a fact I will not ever watch it again.
I think it is an amzing film. Really brilliantly crafted. But there are just some films that are one time views.

I can just say with complete honesty with myself, that I know for a fact I will not ever watch it again.
I think it is an amzing film. Really brilliantly crafted. But there are just some films that are one time views.

I do know how you feel (begotten, eden lake, into the wild, grave of the fireflies etc...)

Reactions: C.C. 95
I do know how you feel (begotten, eden lake, into the wild, grave of the fireflies etc...)

I can rewatch Into The Wild and Eden Lake several times a year. Have seen Requiem For A Dream several times too. I do however understand why people don't want to see it again.

• Informative
Reactions: nefilim