Requiem for a Dream (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 28th, 2016
Purchase link: Requiem for a Dream - Pre-order Saturday March 12 at 18:00 (UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

11259503-1654372588544919.JPG

11259503-1254372588564476.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this has the same finish as the Canadian version then I'll be all over it but I'll wait for pics first

I prefer the Canadian release. Like @Flloydo mentioned, the finish is really awesome.

I'm not even going to bother pre ordering until pics start to surface.
If it don't have that raised gloss varnish then it's a no go for me

I like this slightly more than the Canadian release because I dislike the totally unnecessary "From the Director of Black Swan" text on the cover, but not enough to replace it I don't think.

Reactions: lolwut and milky
Already got the old CA release, which actually has a title on the front. I do prefer the back art to Zavvi's though, so I may still be tempted to pick it up after a price drop.

I like this slightly more than the Canadian release because I dislike the totally unnecessary "From the Director of Black Swan" text on the cover, but not enough to replace it I don't think.
Will cave for this release if there truely is no title on front. But maybe not at full price.
Too little too late of this great movie IMO.

I know it's not a steel but I prefer my Kimchi fullslip and that's enough for me.
Would that be the same as the Nova full slip ameray? (Been toying with jumping on that as a double dip)

Interested in this but at the same time, I don't know if I can do it to myself. This movie leaves me feeling so hollow inside, like you turn it off & are suddenly crippled with this overwhelming sadness.
I find I can only watch it every 5 years or so. Watched it 4 years ago in college as part of a class so I've got at least a year to decide if I want to pick this up. :p

Would that be the same as the Nova full slip ameray? (Been toying with jumping on that as a double dip)

It is. Still in stock on both sites.
Great movie and will probably pick it up if the first pics looks good. Never got the CA steel but have the Australian illustrated slipcover series edition.