Rescue Me

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
Anyone else watching this??? we have been going thu season by season on DVD and we are about 1/2 way thru S3. anyway, we watched an episode called "Zombies" tonight and it was prolly the funniest I've seen yet. AWESOME series.

Anyone else watching this??? we have been going thu season by season on DVD and we are about 1/2 way thru S3. anyway, we watched an episode called "Zombies" tonight and it was prolly the funniest I've seen yet. AWESOME series.

Uhhhh HELLOOOOOO ME!!!! I've only been going on and on about this show on Blu clan! :D:D One of my favorite shows ever ever ever!! Tommy is the ****! I'm jealous you have so many new ones too watch!

I love how you both spelled apology/apologize wrong in 2 different ways! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Sorry, I can't help myself. Correcting other's spelling errors is a chronic condition I suffer from! Forgive me! :p:emb:

remember, I'm from Canada and we have many different ways of spelling things, hahaha.

that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

for instance, we spell "center" two ways: CENTER and CENTRE.

how did you feel about it mean there all good but i didnt expect what happened i dont wanna talk to much since people are only on season 3.

I really liked the episode. Are you referring to what happened at the very end? I knew they wouldn't be able to get away with the free for all drinking much longer. Although I hoped they would!

I really liked the episode. Are you referring to what happened at the very end? I knew they wouldn't be able to get away with the free for all drinking much longer. Although I hoped they would!

yeah the end i mean well they been drinking like this the whole series.the next episode is the season finaly looks to be good.i dont like the new chick from er she isn't attractive at all.

I just watched the second part of the final season and I loved it. This is one of those shows that doesn't blow me away like Dexter but seems to have alot of awesome stuff going on for it. Can't wait to see what happens at the first of next season.

I actually like the addition of the ER chick. I find her to be quite attractive and she got that pouty mouth thing going on. me likes.

I just watched the second part of the final season and I loved it. This is one of those shows that doesn't blow me away like Dexter but seems to have alot of awesome stuff going on for it. Can't wait to see what happens at the first of next season.

I actually like the addition of the ER chick. I find her to be quite attractive and she got that pouty mouth thing going on. me likes.

She will probally read this post and then forget it right after lol.