IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 8, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Media Markt - Saturn
Price: €96.73 (Amazon) - €96.99 (MM - Saturn)

71aj6bZTN9L._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: steve1976
What the crap?! I was so excited to see the topic, then went straight to sheer disappointment when I saw the pack shot. Please tell me that’s a placeholder…?

Exactly, what the hell is that! Looks like a tombstone. Are they burying the franchise after the stupid Netflix series with it?

I thought this was the 6 mediabook box.

• Haha
Reactions: Behold
Exactly, what the hell is that! Looks like a tombstone. Are they burying the franchise after the stupid Netflix series with it?

I thought this was the 6 mediabook box.

About half way through the Netflix thing right now.

I don’t mind it as a random addition to the RE world. I mean it’s not like what’s been before but hey, it’s not like most of the films are exactly Oscar worthy.

This set looks real turd though sadly.

What the crap?! I was so excited to see the topic, then went straight to sheer disappointment when I saw the pack shot. Please tell me that’s a placeholder…?

placeholder…?

Sure, you can use this boxset as a paperweight to hold things in place.

• Haha
Reactions: Behold
So I guess this is really it! Are these steel books, amarays, digipacks…?

All I want is great 4K steel of the first movie. Everything after is trash. Not good trash. Just trash-trash. That's many trashs. :rofl:

Just buy lenti magnet... There is one on ebay and was also one from seller from Russia which currently doesn't ship anywhere...
I'm satisfied with pop art steels, it's not best what i wish for, but it's better from the rest ****... Will prob buy lenti magnets of all 6 from eBay.