PS4 Resident Evil 2 / Biohazard RE: 2 Collector Steelbook (China/Taiwan) PS4

Apo

Jun 19, 2017
France
photos are not mine, I found them on a forum and I don't know the original source

seems to have spot gloss

RE2 CHINA 1.jpg

RE2 CHINA 2.jpg

RE2 CHINA 3.jpg

RE2 CHINA 4.jpg

RE2 CHINA 5.jpg

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
https://buy.gamer.com.tw/atmItem.php?sn=24476

It was available on that website but it is already sold out. Maybe you can find it on ebay I have seen it three times there but the price for it was around $125.

I was on that site you mentioned trying to Translate all the mandarin and I cant SEE anywhere that it says sold out or If I can order the Steelbook to the states?

I really want to get this steelbook and North America got a crăpat version of this amazing one. Even the back with he same ART work here is done more clean then the NA one and IM upset Game Companies keep NOT releasong this Equally...

YOU SUCK CAPCOM!

Any help or advice is highly appreciated!

I was on that site you mentioned trying to Translate all the mandarin and I cant SEE anywhere that it says sold out or If I can order the Steelbook to the states?

I really want to get this steelbook and North America got a crăpat version of this amazing one. Even the back with he same ART work here is done more clean then the NA one and IM upset Game Companies keep NOT releasong this Equally...

YOU SUCK CAPCOM!

Yeah video game steelbooks are getting weird these days. We either...

1) Have situations like this where certain, smaller regions get better artwork on their steelbooks

2) A very specific store in a single country get a steelbook despite the developer/publisher not doing anything for it world wide. (usually Nintendo with FutureShop/Best Buy ones. Mario Kart, Smash Bros U, Zelda, Pokemon Lets Go etc)

3) There's 2 steelbooks but the one with the worse looking art is in the limited/collectors edition while the better steelbook is a pre order bonus at some place like Amazon (Days Gone for example with the Amazon Steelbook)

4) The artwork is boring in general and it's the only version available despite the standard box art being superior, hell sometimes even the artbooks cover is better. (God of War's standard box art was better, Bioshock Collections was or DOOMs reversible cover art)

5) Remasters which sometimes get steelbooks have better artwork then the next big sequel (Kingdom Hearts III, perfect example)

Developers/Publishers need to pull their finger out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1

YOU SUCK CAPCOM!

I found an other taiwanese website that was selling it, but no internationnal shipping...

the only solution seems eBay, but very very very expansive