Multi Resident Evil 2 Remake - Collector's Edition [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
£229.99
https://www.game.co.uk/en/resident-evil-2-collectors-edition-only-at-game-2395302
DkuWnJ3XcAI5WFV.jpg_large.jpeg

Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Very expensive but DAMN MAN...they actually gave us an upgraded version of the US edition. Usually developers do it the other way around where we get less.

Replica keys from the game
A CE with a Steelbook
Nice goodies
Decent looking statue
A physical soundtrack
All pre order DLC from what I can tell
Even got an artbook in there

Like I said pricey but it ticks all the boxes from what I would like to see in a CE edition

Only thing I could nitpick is they should have included Claire on the statue...I mean she is the other main character and RE characters work in pairs.

Kind of makes me wish in the future Capcom would re-release the Resident Evil Remake and do a similar collectors edition, I'd love to have replica keys from the original RE game and maybe do one for Resident Evil 0

I’m soooooooo looking forward to this! But I’m not paying £230 for that edition, even though it’s very nice!

Hopefully just a steelbook releasecwill come out for it to go with with my resi 7 steel

Only thing I could nitpick is they should have included Claire on the statue...I mean she is the other main character and RE characters work in pairs.

I imagine with the buzz and chances of the game being quite successful that we'll at the very least see some scale statues/figures of her new redesign in the near future probably with some new Leon's as well. I agree though would have been nice to see them do both and give people a choice.. even if I wouldn't be paying for this particular edition either.

£229.99 = 256€, lol ...that's ridiculous!!!
would buy it for 120-150€ ...ok, so just the standard amaray version for me

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
lol that price has all but guaranteed many of these editions are going to sit in warehouses collecting dust until thye see a good price drop! Well done Capcom, still ballsing things up for yourselves!

This seems to have gone out of stock on the GAME site :woot:.

GAME tactic or really is sold out hmmmmm I can't believe it with that price.

This seems to have gone out of stock on the GAME site :woot:.

GAME tactic or really is sold out hmmmmm I can't believe it with that price.

Could be scalpers. But yeah I'm not really buying it either..could be many also hoping for a price reduction before release just securing a pre-order.

Despite the price being insane maybe some people don't mind it as it's actually filled with decent content for once.

Despite the price being insane maybe some people don't mind it as it's actually filled with decent content for once.

It might be decent anyways. It's easy to jump to conclusions in either direction afterall.. history has me fearing the statue will be the usual standard for videogame CE's i.e more often than not they don't look anywhere near as good as the promotional shots. The keys might be cheap plastic. Personally don't care much for the steelbook art either.. but every part of it could turn out better than I anticipate. I'd much rather it did of course even with the price! Last one I picked up was Mirror's Edge Catalyst for £30 from Game after being what around £150ish at launch I think? The statue is ass in that imo, but I do like the steelbook and the tattoo transfers. It's always a guessing game.. hopefully they show off the contents in hand before release.

Overpriced but still not the most expensive version they're trying to sell.

https://www.e-capcom.com/shop/g/gC00002682/

I think the worst part of that is you can buy those kind of keyboards except all they've done here is added an Umbrella and Lexington logo. If they were releasing a full on replica of a typewriter found in the Resident Evil game then fair enough I'd understand but a keyboard easy pass.

I think the worst part of that is you can buy those kind of keyboards except all they've done here is added an Umbrella and Lexington logo. If they were releasing a full on replica of a typewriter found in the Resident Evil game then fair enough I'd understand but a keyboard easy pass.
And it doesn't even include everything from this edition :facepalm: