Multi Resident Evil 3 (Remake) (2020)

played only 1 1/2 hours ...it's great so far. miss the gore elements of the RE2 remake.

will post my review once I finished the. game.

It’s solid. But I can’t help but feel like it was a step back from RE2. All the memorable elements in RE2 feel like they were fitted in lieu of a more fast-paced cinematic experience.

And I appreciate the quality of the cutscenes but I feel like meat of the game is lacking what made RE2 such a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: tha_lunatic
I read so many reviews with ppl being disappointed. Someone please say it's not so bad :-/

Am playing RE2 Remake at the moment and am loving it. Am on my 6th play-through.

Reactions: Robles
I read so many reviews with ppl being disappointed. Someone please say it's not so bad :-/

Am playing RE2 Remake at the moment and am loving it. Am on my 6th play-through.
I've read quite a few of these myself and most are saying that it isn't any near as good as RE2.

well, i'm in the hospital level at the moment

so far, it's a great game, but ...
- great gore effects of the RE2 remake were removed
- the menu isnt as cool as of the RE2 remake
- the city isnt a big as in the original
- it's much shorter as the original ...less city parts and what's more worse the clock tower and the park were removed, also the gas station.
- the hospital is an awesome location, but why havent they created a big building (as the police station)

finished the game yesterday.

Well, I have mixed feelings about the remake of part 3. I was so hyped about this game, because I f#cking love the RE2 remake. RE2 was a great new vision of the game I loved as a teenager back in 1998 ...still the game [RE2 remake] had many weak points, but that's Capcom's fault, because they didnt really believe in this project ...the team got less time and less money, so they couldnt realized their vision. After the huge success of the RE2 remake I really thought they can do it better this time ....but I was wrong.

Dont understand me wrong, the content you get in the RE3 is awesome, but the game is too short ....really, really short. I finished the game in 6 hours and I took my time so enjoy each part of the game (levels, atmosphere, etc.)
I dont know what happened here. They just had to do the same as the RE2 rrmake team and to fix "their" issues ...include more content and that's it, but instead of that, they did the opposite. They removed 40% of the content of the original. The RE3 remake feels like a DLC. I cant believe it.

So ....
Did I enjoy the game? Yes, every second! Is is it the game I hoped it will be? No ...sad, but true!

This game needs a 5 hours long story DLC ...and an gore update.

RE2 was my personal game of the year 2019, but RE3 has bad cards. It serms it will be the FF7 remake this year.

Last edited:
that's what I'm thinking about the game few hours after I finishing it.
@hatredhorror @FN-2187 @Robles

Yeah, the game takes roughly an hour to beat on any difficulty if you know what you’re doing. There is painfully little replay content.

98B1C9A2-3BE7-453E-AF95-F667E3D306B1.png
98B1C9A2-3BE7-453E-AF95-F667E3D306B1.png

Thanks @TheCollector86 for the honest review. I just ordered the game as I got my Platinum for RE2 Remake so want to carry on and play RE3 as well but I will go back to RE2. I just can't have enough of it. Too bad RE3 is a let down, expected them to do better after the success of RE2

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Thanks @TheCollector86 for the honest review. I just ordered the game as I got my Platinum for RE2 Remake so want to carry on and play RE3 as well but I will go back to RE2. I just can't have enough of it. Too bad RE3 is a let down, expected them to do better after the success of RE2
play RE3, it's a great game ....just toooooo short.