Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 3, 2020
Purchase link: GAME
Price: £214.99

GameStop Exclusive in the US

Announced here

RE3Collect.JPG

Last edited:
I'm hoping the EU/UK one will be packed with more goodies, this seems pretty lacking.

I mean no Steelbook, no extra goodies like the RE2 Keys. no files just a map.

Any updates on this? I had no luck finding it in EU at all and when I turned to US it was sold out :-/

I think it's the waiting game for us over here, if the UK gets it you'll see it on the GAME website, front page and everything.

I'm hoping we get extra stuff though, a replica STARS key would be pretty sweet.

Asked someone at GAME if they are going to get the Collector's Edition and I've been told it's highly unlikely there will be any :-/

Asked someone at GAME if they are going to get the Collector's Edition and I've been told it's highly unlikely there will be any :-/

Really?

I don't understand how we went from having the best version for the Resident Evil 2 collectors edition to having not a single thing for the Resident Evil 3 one.

With how successfull the RE2 one was and how quick it sold out, it's not like Capcom to not want more money.

£214????

F*** that

We get less content in from the RE2 Collectors Edition and I feel like we are almost paying the same price. This should be like £160 tops

No Steelbook, no replicas like the Keys, nothing Nemesis related, less pre order DLC

I've went with the pins and badge edition instead.

£214????

F*** that

We get less content in from the RE2 Collectors Edition and I feel like we are almost paying the same price. This should be like £160 tops

No Steelbook, no replicas like the Keys, nothing Nemesis related, less pre order DLC

Hopefully a steelbook will pop up before release I'm just not interested in big collectors editions anymore.

Reactions: stinking_dylan
£214????

F*** that

I ordered that until I realised I was paying £31 for those badges.

Game can suck my balls with this pricing. Got a standards version on order for £37 and hoping a steel will magically appear somewhere.

That is absolutely disgusting to be honest. 214£ for a statue, nothing else. In the states this sold for 130£ so whatever GAME is doing that is so wrong.

Surprised they all sold out.. but I guess many will be back in stock when re-sellers cancel their preorders a week before release as they won't be able to sell for more. I'm shocked to see people asking 500 for it in eBay. Like WTF o_O 200 is bad enough already lol

That is absolutely disgusting to be honest. 214£ for a statue, nothing else. In the states this sold for 130£ so whatever GAME is doing that is so wrong.

Surprised they all sold out.. but I guess many will be back in stock when re-sellers cancel their preorders a week before release as they won't be able to sell for more. I'm shocked to see people asking 500 for it in eBay. Like WTF o_O 200 is bad enough already lol
100% this will show back up in stock shortly before release, Real shame that the edition is so basic and the statue certainly doesn't warrant the extra £££. Ebay has always been a joke, unfortunately, when it comes to pricing once something has shown as sold out :spoil:. I'm sure this will be under £100 in time just like the Mortal Kombat edition was.

That Slip is nice :thumbs:

Won't be going fo the Collectors edition but will definitely try and pick up this slip.

I pre-ordered the UK & AT lenti edition ...it's also sold separately.
Hopefully it comes back in stock if not then ill just try eBay at a later date.

I didn't bother with anything from Resident Evil 2 but playing it recently has definitely got me back into it. Can't wait for this :thumbs: