Multi Resident Evil 3 Remake Collector's Edition

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
I'm hoping the EU/UK one will be packed with more goodies, this seems pretty lacking.

I mean no Steelbook, no extra goodies like the RE2 Keys. no files just a map.

Jul 28, 2019
Any updates on this? I had no luck finding it in EU at all and when I turned to US it was sold out :-/

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Any updates on this? I had no luck finding it in EU at all and when I turned to US it was sold out :-/
I think it's the waiting game for us over here, if the UK gets it you'll see it on the GAME website, front page and everything.

I'm hoping we get extra stuff though, a replica STARS key would be pretty sweet.

Jul 28, 2019
Asked someone at GAME if they are going to get the Collector's Edition and I've been told it's highly unlikely there will be any :-/

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Asked someone at GAME if they are going to get the Collector's Edition and I've been told it's highly unlikely there will be any :-/
Really?

I don't understand how we went from having the best version for the Resident Evil 2 collectors edition to having not a single thing for the Resident Evil 3 one.

With how successfull the RE2 one was and how quick it sold out, it's not like Capcom to not want more money.