Apr 25, 2013
Resident Evil 3 Steelbook at Best Buy

$59.99

PS4 / Xbox One

LINK

6400572_sd.jpg

Anyone know if the UK will get this? Would match my RE2 steelbook nicely

Same

It p***** me off because they actually DO have a steelbook but they've never included these anywhere else, even the collectors editions despite the fact RE2 had a limited edition over in the UK with a steelbook

Hell even the collectors edition included a steelbook and they are trying to make us pay roughly the same without it

Don‘t believe that EU Rep is right. I got the answer that they can‘t give any Information about their plans. Ne Steel or Special Edition on any amazon store (.de .fr .es .co.uk). The Big Gamestores in Germany don‘t list them aswell. Austria. Nothere. Not even a single steel with no game included.

Really baffles me why certain editions like this don’t come to other markets like the UK etc. There clearly is a market for it.

Also hoping the UK gets a Resident Evil 3 steelbook as I already have the RE2 and RE7 steelbooks. I can get the lenticular version instead but I don't have the lenticular RE2 to go with it and they are hard to find now at a reasonable price.

Reactions: Coolsambob
Also hoping the UK gets a Resident Evil 3 steelbook as I already have the RE2 and RE7 steelbooks. I can get the lenticular version instead but I don't have the lenticular RE2 to go with it and they are hard to find now at a reasonable price.

I luckily managed to grab one for £35 using some loyalty points, but it doesn't go with my 2 & 7 steels, same as you.

Reactions: StartWars
Any of you have experience using parcel forwarding companies?

I was checking with MyUS and it costs $10.99 to forward to UK. No idea about any other hidden fees tho'

Any of you have experience using parcel forwarding companies?

I was checking with MyUS and it costs $10.99 to forward to UK. No idea about any other hidden fees tho'

I’ve sent a few packages to ninjas here in the UK and sometimes you get smacked with an import fee when it arrives at your local post office if you’re receiving goods that are marked as goods and not as a gift, or if it exceeds a certain dollar amount.