Multi Resident Evil 3 Steelbook - Best Buy

Yeah I see for anything over £39 there's a 20% VAT. Depending on the amount there's also customs but only for items worth more than £135.

Steelbook alone sells for $40-50 on eBay US when days ago was coming with game included for not much more.

I guess I'll wait and see it drop in price eventually.

I would sell it for 2×$29.99 so you could save $0,02 :(
:naughty:

but $30 + shipping is ok in my opinion ...ebay global shipping?
yeah, no listing without it :( extra 15$ down the drain haha

but no other steelbook release for this afaik... was hoping for japan or taiwan

still need to pick up the lenticular at some point.. but it sold for 30€ for just the slipcover..

you got the lenticular+sticker set from uk? happy with them?

Last edited:
@hatredhorror
opened the package. first shock ...the AT version isnt sealed ...RE2 was/is (maybe there isnt a real AT lenticular edition this time?) and that's a no no for a sealed game collector. 90€ is too expensive to unseal it and to play it ...can buy a cheap version for 50€ to play the game.
will send it back. hope my UK version will survive the delivery ...saw an unboxing of the UK version and it's sealed.

the lenti is really good ...there is depth and it's crisp clear ...better than filmarena.

• Wow
Reactions: hatredhorror
@hatredhorror
opened the package. first shock ...the AT version isnt sealed ...RE2 was/is (maybe there isnt a real AT lenticular edition this time?) and that's a no no for a sealed game collector. 90€ is too expensive to unseal it and to play it ...can buy a cheap version for 50€ to play the game.
will send it back. hope my UK version will survive the delivery ...saw an unboxing of the UK version and it's sealed.

the lenti is really good ...there is depth and it's crisp clear ...better than filmarena.
give me the lenti and claim they sent you a copy without it? ;p

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
back in stock @ saturn

@TheCollector86

but weird.. theres no mention of the lenticular anymore.. maybe theyre selling it without now???
i dont buy german versions. the rating logo is too huge and ugly ...and destroy the artwork. 90% logo and 10% artwork. that's why I collecting PEGI / BBFC versions only, so AT and UK.
the PS1 games had the rating logo on the back and the PS2 games (and the first PS3 games) had a small on on the front ...GTA3 has the smallest rating logo on the front I have ever seen.
the last german version I bought was MGS4?

i dont buy german versions. the rating logo is too huge and ugly ...and destroy the artwork. 90% logo and 10% artwork. that's why I collecting PEGI / BBFC versions only, so AT and UK.
the PS1 games had the rating logo on the back and the PS2 games (and the first PS3 games) had a small on on the front ...GTA3 has the smallest rating logo on the front I have ever seen.
the last german version I bought was MGS4?
good point, but the german lenti doesnt have a rating logo at all afaik?

34AB03C4-368C-4BB8-918C-251EAF87220A.jpeg

1FCFB0A7-E046-4AB1-A63D-8F23014C6BD2.jpeg

arrived in good condition (no dents, but two light scratches, not as bad as they appear on picture lol, most on shrinkwrap only)
F2DB7EBC-0AF2-412A-AC2C-FA3EB9C6BDBE.jpeg

3374771E-C31A-49C4-9C31-B620F36422FA.jpeg

7B0E0CF3-AE31-4C37-AC6D-2203A5E455D2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: tha_lunatic
nice ...will try to get this steelbook too.

got my RE3 UK lentis today ...sealed.
copy 1: small seal damage. not acceptable, but it's sold out, so have to keep it.
copy 2: lenti sleeve is damaged

I opened copy 2 and will start playing this game later today or tomorrow.

• Wow