tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

5A28F167-9B7E-4585-A7DD-88A96719F3FE.jpeg

There might be a bit of truth when they claim that the editions did not go live but I assume everyone who bought them before they could actually be announced went around their system to buy them.
You see, when you were searching for the game on their website that night it was not coming up. The standard edition was the only one listed at that point. But if you clicked on the standard edition, on the new page there was a drop-down arrow for you to swap to Collector's Edition. That's how I managed to get my PS4 Collector's Edition. So technically they did not get announced, but while they were in the process of preparing them for announcement people went ahead and bought before they could make it official.

There might be a bit of truth when they claim that the editions did not go live but I assume everyone who bought them before they could actually be announced went around their system to buy them.
You see, when you were searching for the game on their website that night it was not coming up. The standard edition was the only one listed at that point. But if you clicked on the standard edition, on the new page there was a drop-down arrow for you to swap to Collector's Edition. That's how I managed to get my PS4 Collector's Edition. So technically they did not get announced, but while they were in the process of preparing them for announcement people went ahead and bought before they could make it official.
If that’s true then the least they can do is get more stock or try to cancel people who have ordered more than one so they can make an official announcement for it. They basically f**** up.

Anyone here from the UK and bought from Game.coUK before? I was wondering if anyone can help me obtain the PS5 Steelbook edition that’s exclusive to Game co UK.

They used to ship international but not anymore.

If anyone see's the PS5 Collectors Edition come back in stock would they kindly give me a call please

I refuse to give in to eBay scalpers

I want a Lenticular sleeve version of the game so it goes with RE2R and RE3R lenticular. So far it has not been announced in UK..
you can pre-order the lenticular version in germany, so it's a matter of time until you can pre-order that version in the uk.

Reactions: Thoth
I've seen them listed in Germany and Belgium but not in UK. I'm hoping it will go live eventually as well as I would want the English language on the packaging.

This went up (and sold out) at EB Games AU today for $599.95 AUD (!!!)... the "Aussie Tax" is getting out of control :wtf: