Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Released: January 24th, 2017
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US

1.jpg

Here’s the full press release sent out by Capcom:

"At the Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) E3 press conference today, Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, announced Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series. Resident Evil 7 sets a new course for the Resident Evil series as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. A dramatic new shift for the series to first person view in a photorealistic style powered by Capcom’s new RE Engine, Resident Evil 7 delivers an unprecedented level of immersion that brings the thrilling horror up close and personal. Resident Evil 7 is scheduled for release on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system (the full gameplay experience will also be available via the included PlayStation VR mode), Xbox One and Windows PC (Steam and Windows 10 store) across North America and Europe on January 24, 2017."

Last edited by a moderator:

The free Not a Hero DLC sees the return of Resident Evil fan favorite and veteran BSAA soldier Chris Redfield. Taking place after the horrific events that befell Ethan Winters in Resident Evil 7 biohazard, Not a Hero brings a brand new experience playing as Chris to face new threats not met in the main game. As a member of New Umbrella, Chris and team quickly set up a strategy to counter this latest threat. Will Chris once again solve the mystery of this latest outbreak and make it out of the plantation’s dungeons alive?

Reactions: Noodles

Chris Redfield returns, and Zoe Baker’s fate is revisited in this new video for Not a Hero and End of Zoe, both out Dec. 12th alongside Resident Evil 7 biohazard Gold Edition for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

I still need to pick this back up Andy finish it.

I don’t jump easy but this game got me a few times. Not scary, just jumpy and unexpected.
Found myself laughing loads