Cancelled Resident Evil (Season 1) [Netflix]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
In addition to Sony’s film Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City and Netflix’s animated series “Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness,” a live-action series is also in production at Netflix.

Announced today during Netflix’s “Geeked Week,” Lance Reddick (John Wick) will be playing Albert Wesker in the live-action Netflix series, with more casting also announced.

The cast also includes:

ELLA BALINSKA
TAMARA SMART
SIENA AGUDONG
ADELINE RUDOLPH
PAOLA NUNEZ

“Building on one of the most popular, best selling survival horror video games of all time, “Resident Evil” will tell a brand new story across two timelines, both following the daughters of series antagonist Albert Wesker in the present and future.”

“Nearly three decades after the discovery of the T-virus, an outbreak reveals the Umbrella Corporation’s dark secrets.”

“In the first timeline, fourteen-year-old sisters Jade and Billie Wesker are moved to New Raccoon City. A manufactured, corporate town, forced on them right as adolescence is in full swing. But the more time they spend there, the more they come to realize that the town is more than it seems and their father may be concealing dark secrets. Secrets that could destroy the world.

“Cut to the second timeline, well over a decade into the future: there are less than fifteen million people left on Earth. And more than six billion monsters — people and animals infected with the T-virus. Jade, now thirty, struggles to survive in this New World, while the secrets from her past – about her sister, her father and herself – continue to haunt her.”

Netflix has ordered eight hourlong episodes. Bronwen Hughes (“The Walking Dead”) will direct and executive produce the first two episodes.

“For every type of Resident Evil fan, including those joining us for the first time, the series will be complete with a lot of old friends, and some things (bloodthirsty, insane things) people have never seen before,” said showrunner Andrew Dabb (“Supernatural”), who also executive produces and writes on the series.

Ooh-ooh-ooh [jumps like a guerrilla], awesome!

My favorite franchise and made-up corporation, after Tyrell and OCP.
resident evil umbrella GIF

Reactions: Billy Talent
Wow, I hope we get SIX seasons of this!

I don't get it though, is it like a remake, or are we to assume they rebuild Raccoon City, and it happens again.
Or it's rebuild in a protected zone after the zombicalypse...

I love me some corporate sarcasm and mayhem! OCP tv bits and ads were the best thing in the Robocop series and, and Umbrella has been heavily underused in the 7 existing movies.

I fuc*ing loved it!
Especially that they set up
Mr. X and Ada Wong
So many teases. This has potential to go on for long time.

This has been Canceled By Netflix After just One Season

Wow, not surprising since it's N. Some of the shows get another or multiiple seasons while this one is axed after just one...
Like Umbrella freaks managed to get to season 4...