Resident Evil Quadrilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
G2, 4 Disc.

Release Date: June 1st, 2012

http://media-dealer.de/Sonderangebo...lbook-inkl-3D-Fassung-von-Teil-4-Blu-ray.html

81xnHlvEPRL__AA1500_.jpg

Thanks berl1n:

front:

back:

inside with disc holder:

inside artwork:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it looks pretty nice actually. But with another one coming out later this year no point... plus if its a printed back that kills it even more IMO.

I'm happy with my US individual steelbooks, and the Korean trilogy, so pass for me. Looks G1, although could just be the pic.

They just keep on coming. What will happen when the next movie comes out another release?
Still its very sexy

At least this will be the last collection in a regular steelbook, as there will be no possibility to put five discs in a steelbook. Although you could try to put two parts on one disc :hilarious:

Reactions: terry44
yeah it looks pretty nice actually. But with another one coming out later this year no point... plus if its a printed back that kills it even more IMO.
My thoughts exactly mate. It's a nice looking steel and everything, but this will be an easy pass for me...

Plus I'm still hoping to pick up the individual steels at some point. :D

looks nice but i already have the individual release steelbooks and the korean trilogy steel. and with the release of the 5th soon will pass i think, and also the pic looks a little G1 to me.