Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: June 12, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £20.99 (Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom) - £29.99 (Zavvi)

91m3HMduIqL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To be released on the 12th June

Zavvi link showing the RRP of GBP 29.99 ATM http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/reside...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin and expecting something like GBP 22,99.
Zoom best bet of 18 quid (after SIGNUP10)

Poster design by ART MACHINE
173126_large.jpg

Great original poster artwork . . . and there's a whole bunch of equally good images around with a few I can see making for brilliant depth lenticulars from one of the premium retailer.
. . . and picked out a few examples here:-
II
V

lentis x4

To be released on the 12th June

Zavvi link showing the RRP of GBP 29.99 ATM http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/reside...tm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin and expecting something like GBP 22,99.
Zoom best bet of 18 quid (after SIGNUP10)

Poster design by ART MACHINE
173126_large.jpg

Great original poster artwork . . . and there's a whole bunch of equally good images around with a few I can see making for brilliant depth lenticulars from one of the premium retailer.
. . . and picked out a few examples here:-
II
V

lentis x4
Cheers, so many good alternative artworks for this release :drool: release date and Zavvi link added to OP :thumbs:

Reactions: virkia
I was expecting just a normal level of bad.. lol!

I agree with this.

I've actually enjoyed all the RE movies on a mindless, at last they're pretty with lots of explosions kind of way. Sure, they're all fairly stupid and not a patch on the (even weaker) games, but this one just seemed so flat and uninspired compared to the others. Maybe it was the uninspired settings, or toned-down colour palette, I don't know.

It's a shame that for this 'final chapter', we didn't get to see the whole team go one on one with the zombie hoards. I wanted to see Chris, Jill and Ada at least face off with Wesker one last time.

Reactions: Mark
I agree with this.

I've actually enjoyed all the RE movies on a mindless, at last they're pretty with lots of explosions kind of way. Sure, they're all fairly stupid and not a patch on the (even weaker) games, but this one just seemed so flat and uninspired compared to the others. Maybe it was the uninspired settings, or toned-down colour palette, I don't know.

It's a shame that for this 'final chapter', we didn't get to see the whole team go one on one with the zombie hoards. I wanted to see Chris, Jill and Ada at least face off with Wesker one last time.

Yeah I felt the same, it felt totally flat and the acting had ham with added cheese! I left the cinema thinking thank god that was the last rather than cool ending to it all. It felt like hrm lets just do this and that and wrap it up.

On the plus side though, as long as the artwork doesn't change it's a lovely looking steelbook.

I'm happy that it doesn't match the recent PopArt wave, or the new ones with the Umbrella logo on the front as I'm not a fan of either of those designs. My only disappointment is that it doesn't have a black spine like HMV's RE: Afterlife and Retribution.

I'm going to have to track down the Target versions of the first 3 I think as I like them them the most. I don't mind Zavvi's RE: Apocalypse's front and back, but the spine is totally different to the HMV ones and this it seems.

I loved the first 3
Liked very much the other 2
but this is indeed crap
my collection will stay unfinished
maybe some day I will forget about this movie