Horror-Theatrical Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - In theatres January 27, 2017

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Resident Evil: Rising (2017)

Tagline: Back To The Hive

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Paul W.S. Anderson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Milla Jovovich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wentworth Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ali Larter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sienna Guillory[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Li Bingbing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Spencer Locke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shawn Roberts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johann Urb[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jacob Evans[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-01-27[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Alice, Jill, Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Wesker rush to The Hive, where The Red Queen plots total destruction over the human race.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
rYNMyRoC9oe4V0mr5PtIz6CGEGH.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

As per IMDB:

Resident Evil 6 Now Scheduled for September 2nd 2016
Milla Jovovich’s post-apocalyptic journey will continue on September 12, 2014. Source :scat:

resident-evil-retribution-milla-jovovich2_zps72a846e2.jpg

It took us a while, but we finally came to love the Resident Evil movies here at CraveOnline. The first film was alright, we guess, but Resident Evil: Apocalypse was so atrocious that we gave up altogether on the franchise. It was only when Resident Evil: Retribution came out last year that we threw up our hands and watched the whole five film series back-to-back, if only so we'd know what the heck was going on. The bad news: we still had no idea what the heck was going on. The good news: we finally tuned into the series' overblown wavelength, and began to enjoy the franchise's miasma of bullet-riddled, skintight latex zombie fetishism. Resident Evil: Retribution was a damned fun film, and its ridiculous cliffhanger left us wondering when we'd finally see Resident Evil 6.

CraveOnline's sister site Shock Till You Drop has learned that the next film in the hit series is due out in just a year-and-a-half. Details about Resident Evil 6 (subtitle TBD, but may we suggest "The Last Temptation of Wesker?") are non-existent, but it is presumed that Milla Jovovich will return to the lead role of Alice, a former Umbrella Corporation agent/whistleblower/science experiment who once invaded Japan with an army of her very own psychic clones. You know, because that happens sometimes. Paul W.S. Anderson will presumably be involved, although there's no confirmation of whether he'll return to the director's chair. He may not have the time, since his period piece disaster movie Pompeii is also due out that same year.

Normally this is the part where we'd speculate on where the franchise could go from here, but seriously, that's not what the Resident Evil movies are about. They're about sitting back and letting Paul W.S. Anderson do things to you from the other side of a camera. You're probably in for a lot of slow-mo, sexy outfits, outlandish plot twists and explosions. Beyond that, Resident Evil 6 could be about llamas playing rugby with the future of mankind in the balance and we wouldn't even bat an eye.

What do you think? Is the world ready for Resident Evil 6? Will this series ever run its course, or will we keep Jovovich backflipping her way through undead armies and Michelle Rodriguez clones until she's in her seventies? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how characters just disappear and then reappear in this series without any explanation. Claire Redfield is back, but not Chris? Where did Jill, Ada, and Leon go after the end of Retribution? Didn't Isaacs die in Extinction? So little makes sense here.

• Thanks
Reactions: ocielz
I love how characters just disappear and then reappear in this series without any explanation. Claire Redfield is back, but not Chris? Where did Jill, Ada, and Leon go after the end of Retribution? Didn't Isaacs die in Extinction? So little makes sense here.

DUDE YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that ****!! Claire and Chris disappear from Part 4 and now only one of them is back??? Ada and Leon, Where they at????? Jill disappeared after 2 and showed up in part 5??? I Hate that they killed Barry in the last movie and also the Last movie was a snoozed fest. This series has a tendency to kill off all the Male leads......WTH?? :/

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
DUDE YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate that ****!! Claire and Chris disappear from Part 4 and now only one of them is back??? Ada and Leon, Where they at????? Jill disappeared after 2 and showed up in part 5??? I Hate that they killed Barry in the last movie and also the Last movie was a snoozed fest. This series has a tendency to kill off all the Male leads......WTH?? :/

I just finished watching all 5 back-to-back and I forgot how much sense they don't make at times. RE4 was SUCH an awesome movie with Chris and Clare together... and then RE5 was absolutely awful. It didn't feel like a part of the series. It was like a Greatest Hits album and felt like nothing but filler. After watching them all again, I'd rate them like...

RE1, RE4, RE3... RE2............. RE5

• Thanks
Reactions: ocielz
I just finished watching all 5 back-to-back and I forgot how much sense they don't make at times. RE4 was SUCH an awesome movie with Chris and Clare together... and then RE5 was absolutely awful. It didn't feel like a part of the series. It was like a Greatest Hits album and felt like nothing but filler. After watching them all again, I'd rate them like...

RE1, RE4, RE3... RE2............. RE5

Yeah I would Rate them the same. Part 5 just felt wrong and seemed to have Action for the sake of Action:/
So much shooting everywhere and none of the good guys were hit......Like The Expendables but Way Worse

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon