Horror-Theatrical Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City - in theaters November 24, 2021

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City (2021)

Genre: Action, Horror, Mystery

Director: Johannes Roberts

Cast: Kaya Scodelario, Robbie Amell, Avan Jogia, Hannah John-Kamen, Tom Hopper, Neal McDonough, Chad Rook, Lily Gao, Donal Logue, Carson Manning, Darren W. Marynuk, Stephannie Hawkins, Sammy Azero, Josh Cruddas

Release: 2021-11-24

Plot: Once the booming home of pharmaceutical giant Umbrella Corporation, Raccoon City is now a dying Midwestern town. The company’s exodus left the city a wasteland…with great evil brewing below the surface. When that evil is unleashed, the townspeople are forever…changed…and a small group of survivors must work together to uncover the truth behind Umbrella and make it through the night.

First three photos of movie:

New Resident Evil Movie Drops First Look At Leon, Claire And A Freaky AF Monster​

131c480179f16b7b5f7d5cbb83c7c8807aa19b54.jpg

b6d2a9314146311090a9fc1a31d433f43c0a3ead.jpg

46e50a61de5d9a51b9ed32fc49d8a38e5969295f.jpg

Source

Leon looks totally miscast, looks like Luis from RE4

Jill looks nothing like the character

Claire…where’s the pony tail? They gave it to Jill instead?

Wesker…meh, no glasses or slick back hair

No Barry or Rebecca

Mushing two games into one

Feels like he hasn’t really played the games despite saying so…

Yeah, that second trailer is much better, without that horrible stupid song.
CGI looks fake, but it always does to my eyes, wish they abstained from it on the monsters.
Don't like that saccharine 'pretty boi' Robbie Amell, but always liked Kaya Scodelario from the Maze movies, and Hannah John-Kamen from Killjoys series, and I absolutely love ALL Resident Evil movies, so either way glad to get to see another one!

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Yeah, that second trailer is much better, without that horrible stupid song.
the song was the best part of the trailer!!!
CGI looks fake, but it always does to my eyes, wish they abstained from it on the monsters.
Don't like that saccharine 'pretty boi' Robbie Amell, but always liked Kaya Scodelario from the Maze movies, and Hannah John-Kamen from Killjoys series, and I absolutely love ALL Resident Evil movies, so either way glad to get to see another one!
this movie is pure political correctness!
leon is a mexican and jill is black, wtf? it's like a white female would play malcolm x in a new biopic.

this movie is pure political correctness!
leon is a mexican and jill is black, wtf? it's like a white female would play malcolm x in a new biopic.
I'm all against 'political correctness' and pandering to the 'woke' crowd that studios do, going with the 'current party message' bordering on tyrrany, with shaming and communist censorship of everyone who speaks out against, and think it's time, and would go to support, a rally for "White Lives Matter" or 'Honkeys against Color Washing', but I don't see a problem here. I think they just hired whoever's prettier... :wacky:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database