PS5 Returnal (2021)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: April 30, 2021
Developer: Housemarque
Returnal combines action with roguelike gameplay into a third-person shooter where players fight to survive a hostile planet that changes with every death.

Players can switch instinctively between firing modes by using a single adaptive trigger and can get right
back into the action after dying. PS5's immersive 3D audio brings the alien world to life around the player, helping players navigate
the intense positional combat. Coming to PlayStation 5.

US
UK

returnal banner.jpg

returnal-ps5.png
returnal_icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got this on release?
I said to myself I will skip release day as not going to chance my £70 for a new IP game and with RE8 also coming out fairly close to it's date it's more of a priority for me to play RE8.

But reading reviews and watching some videos I have to admit I'm a bit excited to give it a go. I absolutely like that it's difficult to play and punishes upon death, although I read that Devs are looking to introduce a save feature so dunno how that going to change gameplay approach.

Anyone got this on release?
I said to myself I will skip release day as not going to chance my £70 for a new IP game and with RE8 also coming out fairly close to it's date it's more of a priority for me to play RE8.

But reading reviews and watching some videos I have to admit I'm a bit excited to give it a go. I absolutely like that it's difficult to play and punishes upon death, although I read that Devs are looking to introduce a save feature so dunno how that going to change gameplay approach.
I was almost about to buy it but then bought a bunch of movies instead and skipped it, will most likely get it or Outriders next month though and give one of them a run.