Revenge (2017) (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 11, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon - HMV - Zavvi - Second Sight
Price: £23.99 (Amazon & HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Second Sight)

Revenge_Packshot_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
There`s also this Midnight Factory release out, that comes with english subtitles in a slipbox + booklet. Looks nice, but the booklet iis written in italian.
91kca2KhaGL._SL1500_.jpg

Amazon.it

Worst comeback ever! :LOL: :rofl:

I’ve seen much worse. You didn’t leave me with much without it sounding like I’m attacking you or sounding pedantic.

For example, you probably have some double dip/ triple dip or even more with some films. Which would bring the 1000 films number down. But it would of been a pointless response from me because I don’t really care. Haha

I just wana know of this film is worth it. I’ll just check it out at some point

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
For example, you probably have some double dip/ triple dip or even more with some films. Which would bring the 1000 number down.
I don't double dip. Only one click i own is Dunkirk (which I haven't even opened yet) and that's because I didn't really have a choice at the time if I wanted to purchase the Blufans edition.

Anyway, even if I did, how would that bring the number down? I still would have purchased them. If anything it means I love films even more to buy multiple editions!!! :p

It just strengthens my argument!

Anyway, back on topic, this film is not worth buying for me personally.......

I don't double dip. Only one click i own is Dunkirk (which I haven't even opened yet) and that's because I didn't really have a choice at the time if I wanted to purchase the Blufans edition.

Anyway, even if I did, how would that bring the number down? I still would have purchased them. If anything it means I love films even more to buy multiple editions!!! :p

It just strengthens my argument!

Anyway, back on topic, this film is not worth buying for me personally.......

There’s no argument though. Lol

I jokingly said I didn’t want your reply because you hated it on the previous page. Not that deep