Revenge (2017) (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 11, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon - HMV - Zavvi - Second Sight
Price: £23.99 (Amazon & HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Second Sight)

Revenge_Packshot_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
& I'm getting the iron warmed up already. By the looks of the creases on that poster, gonna have to bring the heat! :giggle:

Just received mine today from Amazon... came in one of those crappy cardboard mailers that was a little torn up, but the item itself somehow survived thankfully.

Loving all these Second Sight hardbox editions they've been doing as of late... got a nice little collection building up now. :D

Reactions: Robles
I will also order one. Now Amazon accepts the SEPA -payment and I don't have to own a credit card anymore for buying imports from other countries of the EU . I made it twice (Spain.Italy) and had no problems and the shipping price was fair.

Does Second Sight not release pressing numbers?

Surprised this thing is still sitting in stock on their website nearly 2 years later.
It's not a film that would be a big seller so it's not surprising it's still avaliable

I was actually surprised second sight decided to do a release as it was always a title that would be a slow seller

Yeah, I'm glad it was still available, when ordered it around this New Years together with their Censor release.
Spain has a nice steelbook with embossed title and frame.