Revenge (2017) (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 11, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon - HMV - Zavvi - Second Sight
Price: £23.99 (Amazon & HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Second Sight)

Revenge_Packshot_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:
Special Features
  • Out for Blood: a new interview with Director Coralie Fargeat and Actor Matilda Lutz
  • The Coward: a new interview with Actor Guillaume Bouchede
  • Fairy Tale Violence: a new interview with Cinematographer Robrecht Heyvaert
  • New interview with Composer Robin Coudert
  • New audio commentary by Kat Ellinger, Author and Editor of Diabolique

Limited Edition Contents
  • Rigid slipcase featuring new artwork by Adam Stothard
  • Poster with new artwork
  • Soft cover book with new writing by Mary Beth McAndrews and Elena Lazic

Standard shipping from Second Sight is £2.35 (£2.88 tracked) to UK by the way.

I don`t know why they release it a second time, but the cover is nice and wasn`t used for the collectors editions, that came out on first releases.

I previously bought one of the European steelbook releases, not realising it didn't have subs, so this will do me nicely! :D

I have the spanish and the german Steelbook. The spanish one is the best in my opinion and has a similar cover style.

I thought it was a decent. stylish cat and mouse thriller, not one I need to buy twice (I got the amaray from HMV I think).

still have not watched my mediabook edition
need to do that to see if I actually like the movie
apart from this one there is another 2 editions I kinda like

So I watched this with the notion of possibly buying it......

Wow! Did I dodge a bullet there. Its absolutely dreadful! I'm all for the suspension of disbelief, but this is asking way too much.

Apart from the obvious question of how the girl doesn't actually die, how does a tree burn to ash in a matter of seconds? And believe me, that's only one of many nonsensical moments.

The sounds effects are hillarious also whenever there's a gory scene. Sounds like someone squelching their way through a watery watermelon!!!

Money saved for me anyway. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet
So I watched this with the notion of possibly buying it......

Wow! Did I dodge a bullet there. Its absolutely dreadful! I'm all for the suspension of disbelief, but this is asking way too much.

Apart from the obvious question of how the girl doesn't actually die, how does a tree burn to ash in a matter of seconds? And believe me, that's only one of many nonsensical moments.

The sounds effects are hillarious also whenever there's a gory scene. Sounds like someone squelching their way through a watery watermelon!!!

Money saved for me anyway. :D
Lol I hear ya, but that's what I loved about it... it's ridiculousness! I can understand why this wouldn't be for everyone though, and would recommend folks do the same as yourself and check it out before buying.