RIP Chester Bennington

I wasnt expecting this. There goes my childhood. Loved their old stuff a lot that i constantly kept on listening to their albums. R.I.P chester!! :dunno:

Thought this was a hoax when I first heard about it on social media, as no one else had said anything apart from one particular account... 10 minutes later and my feed was flooded with the sad news. RIP man :(

OMG! :(

This is absolutely tragic news. I can't believe it. I have been a huge fan of LP from the beginning and just can't believe it. :arghh: Heartbreaking for his family. Such tragic news I don't know what to say :(

R.I.P :(

Only just found this out

RIP Chester

You got me through some pretty dark days as a young teen with LP and still hold hybrid theory close to my heart.

This puts a whole new angle on a few songs such as crawling and numb and not sure I'll ever be able to listen to them the same way again

I saw LInkin Park maybe only 2 months before the tragedy :-(. He was a terrific singer live as well. Like Chris Cornell who I had the pleasure of seing live 3 times (one with the Soundgarden reunion tour). What freaking losses.

Reactions: thewoe