Rise of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Please kindly note that these are not confirmed or approved beauty shots, only concepts made by FAC Team. All artworks might be changed in approval process.

We are not yet decided if we start these three projects.

21015712_1887216304628248_5039096162965478377_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just had a reply back from FA ..... Dawn is going to be released in 2019 !
WTF ...... These other 2 have both been approved ages ago and we have to wait a further 8 - 12 months before release.
This really annoys me with FA ...... keep announcing titles and we wait yrs to see them.
Where the hell is Deepwater Horizon and Hacksaw to name a few and don't get me started with T2.

Just saw the reply, yeah it´s frustrating, If Dawn is next year, Rise is MAYBE 2020. And what about Alien franchise, only Prometheus is released 1 year! after Covenant. Then you have Alien 4, 3 and so on. Like this we don´t see Aliens and Alien till 2025 :facepalm:

Thank steelbook god we have a Manta....but so far another Apes part nor Alien part is on horizon as well :meh:
Yes if Manta release versions of Rise & Dawn first I will get those instead , just can not understand the marketing ploy of FA at times.
If they had not been approved then fair enough but they were good to go 3 months or more ago so why a year to wait for the set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
In a reply on Facebook from Filmarena's Jan to another member in a Filmarena group (Czech post, translation related to this title follows):

Ragnarok cca 1. pol. příštího roku. GITS jsme upravovali design fullslipu, snad stihneme přiřadit k AQP na listopad. Hacksaw Ridge zatím nemáme schváleno, čekáme. Suicide Squad a The Accountant probíhají úpravy. Prostřední díl Opic chystáme na příští rok, zatím to vypadá na druhou polovinu, první díl RISE by měl vyjít v roce 2020.

Slated for a 2020 release.

Thanks @CollectorEmtee for the heads-up!

I'm really waiting on T2 3D to finish my series....

I'll be all in for these Apes films though. You just know FA will knock it out of the park and they'll be worth the wait.