Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date: 12 December 2011
Purchase link: Play.com
Price: £17.99

20710024_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch-if you continue to contribute, and get 30+ posts, you can access the trade area as Karl mentioned, and see if anyone has space left in a group buy. Good luck & welcome to the site! :scat:

Damn having now ordered multiple copies of this, just received my X-men SB from Play and not happy with it. Looks this a standard Amray cover with all the writing on the back and logos on the front, with NO artwork inside. If Play are producing SBs like this I am worried the RotPotA will be the same. I do love the front cover of this UK version, but the new image that has popped up on Amazon.fr is OK, and their version of X-men has to be one of the best SBs I have seen! Now do I cancel play and go with the French version at greater expense! The wife is gonna kill me!!!!

Damn having now ordered multiple copies of this, just received my X-men SB from Play and not happy with it. Looks this a standard Amray cover with all the writing on the back and logos on the front, with NO artwork inside. If Play are producing SBs like this I am worried the RotPotA will be the same. I do love the front cover of this UK version, but the new image that has popped up on Amazon.fr is OK, and their version of X-men has to be one of the best SBs I have seen! Now do I cancel play and go with the French version at greater expense! The wife is gonna kill me!!!!

I've cancelled mine.

The age ratings will be printed and there's no telling if there will be artwork inside or a clean back.

I don't have a wife to worry about though.. ;]

I've cancelled mine.

The age ratings will be printed and there's no telling if there will be artwork inside or a clean back.

I don't have a wife to worry about though.. ;]

She just doesn't understand my new found obsession with SBs!!!:(

Out of interest haave you decided to go with the French version instead or are you going to wait and see?

There is a chance that this steelbook is going to be similar to the X-Men with no inside art and printed logo and text in the back.

There is a chance that other countries are going to get steelbook treatment as well. Why not just pre-order it and cancel near delivery date if there are other steelbook releases?

She just doesn't understand my new found obsession with SBs!!!:(

Out of interest haave you decided to go with the French version instead or are you going to wait and see?

I'm gonna wait for pictures to surface before I buy anything. I'm not a fan of French Steels so I may give this title a miss. :[

There is also a chance that this could be a awesome steelbook i agree its a bit hit and miss with play at the minute

You may be right, will wait and anyway a closer inspection of the cover for the French version shows that it is a slipcase, so may be hiding those horrible bars shown on the fnac website or is not of the steelbook version afterall