XboxONE Rise of the Tomb Raider (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

bonakaze

Video games & Steelbook
Premium Supporter
One steelbook is usually only €3 - €4 for shipping from Amazon.de. Pretty affordable.
But I won't be buying it. I have a PS4 and not an XBONE. (Stupid Crystal Dynamics.....)
yea, but normally i buy the empty steelbook at bestbuy for 3.97 $ :p :p 105$ + shipping to canada is to much for this game :LOL:

and i have both console, so no problem :cigar:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
yea, but normally i buy the empty steelbook at bestbuy for 3.97 $ :p :p 105$ + shipping to canada is to much for this game :LOL:

and i have both console, so no problem :cigar:
Man...you have got your own game, playa!!:rofl: I'm not going to interrupt this system you seem to be working pretty well!!:LOL: I get a lot of stuff from overseas, and that particular shipping price is pretty good. (That's all I'm sayin'!!):D

Orange Splice

Premium Supporter
Oct 5, 2011
United States
What do you guys think the odds are that the Steelbook will end up being the same as Game.co.uk's? Currently, it looks a bit different (the front title placement and the spine is reversed and only says "Tomb Raider"), but I assume it is a placeholder of sorts. With it being released in a few days thought and Amazon.de still not updated their listing, it has me thinking there is a chance it might actually end up looking like this. Any thoughts?

Last edited: