djprodikis

Premium Supporter
Mar 16, 2013
Canada

Attachments

• 7104HwkWInL._SL1428_.jpg
    7104HwkWInL._SL1428_.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 715
One steelbook is usually only €3 - €4 for shipping from Amazon.de. Pretty affordable.
But I won't be buying it. I have a PS4 and not an XBONE. (Stupid Crystal Dynamics.....)
yea, but normally i buy the empty steelbook at bestbuy for 3.97 $ :p :p 105$ + shipping to canada is to much for this game :LOL:

and i have both console, so no problem :cigar:

yea, but normally i buy the empty steelbook at bestbuy for 3.97 $ :p :p 105$ + shipping to canada is to much for this game :LOL:

and i have both console, so no problem :cigar:
Man...you have got your own game, playa!!:rofl: I'm not going to interrupt this system you seem to be working pretty well!!:LOL: I get a lot of stuff from overseas, and that particular shipping price is pretty good. (That's all I'm sayin'!!):D

What do you guys think the odds are that the Steelbook will end up being the same as Game.co.uk's? Currently, it looks a bit different (the front title placement and the spine is reversed and only says "Tomb Raider"), but I assume it is a placeholder of sorts. With it being released in a few days thought and Amazon.de still not updated their listing, it has me thinking there is a chance it might actually end up looking like this. Any thoughts?

Last edited: