XboxONE Rise Of The Tomb Raider (Game Exclusive) [UK]

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone think the PS4 version next year will get a special edition like this....like maybe a Steelbook

If so I'd rather just wait for that. Least then I get the full version with all the DLC and a Steelbook.

djs1401

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
Does anyone think the PS4 version next year will get a special edition like this....like maybe a Steelbook

If so I'd rather just wait for that. Least then I get the full version with all the DLC and a Steelbook.
You never know...
I've ordered this (even though I don't own an XB1) as I don't want to miss out on this steelbook.
I loved the last Tomb Raider game so much, and that steelbook is one of my faves.
I might even buy an XB1 just for this game, and then sell it once I've completed the game.
But I can't take the risk of missing out on a Rise of the Tomb Raider steelbook, so I'm getting this no matter what.
And if they release one for the PS4, even better :D

Oct 23, 2013
United Kindgom
Thank you for the pics!

Quick question for you if you have the time. Does the game come inside it? Or is the Steelbook just a bonus that is included with the game that comes in a standard case (so we would get a sealed copy of the game as well as the Steelbook)? Thanks!
I'll double check for you when I'm in work tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure you'll get a sealed copy of the game as well.

Reactions: Orange Splice

Orange Splice

Premium Supporter
Oct 5, 2011
United States
I'll double check for you when I'm in work tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure you'll get a sealed copy of the game as well.
Thanks a lot for doing that! I hope we get the sealed copy with it, so that way I can buy a myself one locally day 1 and give the sealed one away to a friend as a gift when it eventually arrives. :D

djs1401

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire (UK)
Got my copy yesterday :)
It comes in two boxes stuck/glued together, with the steelbook in one and the game in the other.
IMG_0224(1).JPG IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0222.JPG IMG_0221.JPG

Was going to wait until xmas for an xbox one, but I couldn't wait and bought one today.
Been playing the game for a few hours already and love it!

Reactions: Orange Splice