apsmith21

[CLOSED] Rob Zombie Triple Feature (Firefly Trilogy) Blu-ray Steelbook (Target Exclusive)

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Rob Zombie Triple Feature (Firefly Trilogy) Blu-ray Steelbook (Target Exclusive) - Target exclusive

Hey members!

I will be hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Your Name Blu-ray steelbook from Target.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO TARGET anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -

I...

Read more about this resource...

Hi - thanks for doing this!

Just sent you payment - can you confirm you received ok?

I see your payment.

Just fyi since we have some time between now and September when this is out - we can ship up to 3x steelbooks for the same cost. You should consider what else you are interested in that we can combine with to maximize shipping cost.

Reactions: andypuk
Absolutely, shipping is cheaper to Canada that ROW and I have no problem sending there.

Just keep in mind that it cost the same to ship 1 - 3 steelbooks. So I often suggest to folks to keep their eyes out for other items
we can combine with. Shipping is billed when you are ready to get it sent.

If you click on the Overview tab of this thread, look for a purchase button all the way on the right hand side - that will take you to paypal to send the payment and should return you
to the forums to confirm it's completed.

i get this when i click on purchases:
You are not the resource owner

You need to click overview

1594237363660.png