Rock 'n' Roll High School (40th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Shout Factory) [USA]

Shout Factory purchase link added to OP
$23.97

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
Release date: November 19, 2019
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $23.99 (Shout) - $21.99 (Amazon)

81-qRJ-Vy%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

Oh yeah baby!! One of my all time favorite guilty pleasures. Not only does it have the Ramones...but it rocks us into the stratosphere with PJ Soles!!! I'm a happy feet kinda guy right now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Shout Factory release

Shout Factory Website
$23.99

I was sure a thread was already created for this release a few months ago but I can't find when doing a search

Bonus Features
  • NEW 4K Scan From The Original Camera Negative
  • NEW "Class Of '79: 40 Years Of Rock 'N' Roll High School" – Featuring Interviews With Director/Story Writer Allan Arkush, Co-Director/Story Writer Joe Dante, Actress P.J. Soles, Screenwriter Richard Whitley, Screenwriter Russ Dvonch, Cinematographer Dean Cundey, Editor Larry Bock, And More!
  • Audio Commentary With Director Allan Arkush, Producer Mike Finnell And Screenwriter Richard Whitley
  • Audio Commentary With Executive Producer Roger Corman And Actress Dey Young
  • Audio Commentary With Allan Arkush And Actors P.J. Soles And Clint Howard
  • Audio Commentary With Screenwriter Richard Whitley And Russ Dvonch
  • "Back To School: A Retrospective" With Interviews From Allan Arkush, Executive Producer Roger Corman, And More
  • "Staying After Class": An Interview With Actors P.J. Soles, Vincent Van Patten And Dey Young
  • Interview With Roger Corman Conducted By Leonard Maltin
  • Interview With Allan Arkush Including A Look At Rare, Behind-The-Scenes Stills
  • Audio Outtakes From The Roxy
  • Original Radio Ads And TV Spots
  • Theatrical Trailer

best buy is showing this as well, but not as a steelbook. same price. same release date. i'll add that when i preordered this on Amazon the shopping cart page also did not say its a steelbook, even though it is. we'll see soon i guess. if it's best buy, it's a quick hook to the Amazon.