Rocketman (Blu-ray SteelBook + Limited Edition Bundles) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: Blu-ray | Blu-ray + Soundtrack on Purple Vinyl Bundle | Blu-ray + Elton John "Diamonds" Vinyl Bundle
Price: $27.96 | $54.96 | $59.99

1566665820721.png

SteelBook + Soundtrack on purple vinyl bundle
1566666333819.png

SteelBook + Elton John - Diamonds vinyl bundle
1566666413028.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m assuming this will be the same artwork as Best Buy just with DVD instead of 4K.

Interesting... It's rare to see an actual Walmart exclusive. I think Skyscraper and Tucker & Dale vs. Evil are the last two I can think of.

They really are rare. Most are usually leftover BB exclusives rebranded as Walmart Exclusive editions. Last one was Indiana Jones collection I believe.

I hate walmart but I am so glad they are getting a steel of this (as well as Target getting a steel of John Wick 3) I am so sick and tired of having to pay and overpay for 4k from Best Buy, I don't want 4k I miss the days when I could get a bluray combo steelbook for $19.99, so walmart and target with John Wick will get my money instead of Best BUy

Reactions: dfoles
Two bundles have been added to OP. One features the SteelBook + Soundtrack on purple vinyl, the other is the SteelBook + Elton John's Diamond vinyl