Rollerball (1975) (4K+2D Blu-ray Ultimate Edition) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: December 6, 2019 April 17, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €51.99
Notes: With a cover made of fabric and black hot foil, this magnet box already excites externally. But inside there is a fine package: the BD / UHD Mediabook, a certificate (the box is numbered to 3,000 pieces), a digipack with the ROLLERBALL remake on Blu-ray, several art cards and booklets and a data CD with rare Press materials from all over the world.

Rollerball 1.jpg72276742_10156847178548020_6413374895874375680_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First it was Birnenblatt with the "Land of the Dead" Mediabook-release (wrong disc cinematic version instead of director's cut), then the "Parasite" Mediabook-release (SDR instead of HDR) and now the Rollerball Box. Whats going on there?
It seems it's the Collectors Editions from the german releases that often have flaws in the last time.

Last edited:
My copy still hasn't arrived. Not looking good. It was send on the 22nd, shouldn't have taken this long
I can only assume the current worldwide crisis is causing extra delays... I sent something to Spain over a week ago and it's still stuck at Heathrow.

I can only assume the current worldwide crisis is causing extra delays... I sent something to Spain over a week ago and it's still stuck at Heathrow.

Hope you're right . I now have 6 items way overdue. one nearly 5 week. Never had these problems before.

Hope you're right . I now have 6 items way overdue. one nearly 5 week. Never had these problems before.
That must be the cause if you've never experienced such delays before. I'm also still waiting for an item from America that I ordered back in March... doesn't help that the seller doesn't seem to want to respond to me when I ask if they've even dispatched it yet. :sour:

[QUOTE
That must be the cause if you've never experienced such delays before. I'm also still waiting for an item from America that I ordered back in March... doesn't help that the seller doesn't seem to want to respond to me when I ask if they've even dispatched it yet. :sour:

[/QUOTE]

I haven't even had a dispatch notice on the Tom Baker blu--ray season 3 box set and amazon normally dispatch at the weekend. Weird

Guys go to Amazon.de I just purchased it and got 12 or so euros discount. Also checked with Capelight, they will have replacement discs in June/July and all you have to do is email them picture of Amazon receipt.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Just wondered if anyone who has had the problem sorted with the discs and how do I go about getting the replacement discs?

Thank you in advance

I got my replacements 6 weeks ago direct from the company in a proper sleeve with designed artwork. All they need is your invoice or a copy of it and they will send them out. They are packed like those free discs you used to get in the weekly papers once in a while.

Reactions: al i an
I ordered from from Amazon.de and the discs came automatically to me a few weeks back. Watched the 4k disc and didn’t even realise there was a problem until they popped through my letterbox.

I got my replacements 6 weeks ago direct from the company in a proper sleeve with designed artwork. All they need is your invoice or a copy of it and they will send them out. They are packed like those free discs you used to get in the weekly papers once in a while.
Thought I would drop Amazon.de an e-mail, very surprised at what they are doing.
I have to send the old one back (with pre-paid returns label) and they're sending a replacement with corrected discs.
Way past the return date but I thought what the hell, no harm in asking.

Thought I would drop Amazon.de an e-mail, very surprised at what they are doing.
I have to send the old one back (with pre-paid returns label) and they're sending a replacement with corrected discs.
Way past the return date but I thought what the hell, no harm in asking.

Didn't even have do that. I emailed the company direct and they sent me the discs once I sent proof of purchase

Down to €37.37 now + €5.96 postage. Are they still sending out faulty discs, or is rectified. Great price, but the hassle of getting replacement discs is turning me off?