Rollerball (1975) - Ultimate Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray) [Germany]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: December 6, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €51.99
Notes: With a cover made of fabric and black hot foil, this magnet box already excites externally. But inside there is a fine package: the BD / UHD Mediabook, a certificate (the box is numbered to 3,000 pieces), a digipack with the ROLLERBALL remake on Blu-ray, several art cards and booklets and a data CD with rare Press materials from all over the world.

Rollerball 1.jpg72276742_10156847178548020_6413374895874375680_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 13, 2018
Price Update: 61.42
Special Features Added:-

Published in the limited Ultimate Edition as an exclusive collector's box including the 3-Disc Limited Collector's Edition in Mediabook (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray) with extensive bonus material, the brand new and previously unreleased documentary 85-minute documentary "From Rollerball To Rome - reverberation of a sci-fi classic ", double-sided poster, artcards and numbered certificate as well as 24-page booklet and print extras from all over the world.
The collector box will also be accompanied by the remake from 2002 on another bonus disc (Blu-ray) in digipak, as well as a bonus CD-Rom with additional material.

UHD / Blu-ray: "From Sweden To Stardom" - In conversation with Maud Adams; Making-of: "Return to the Arena"; Featurette: "The Fourth City" - A journey back to the original locations in Munich; Featurette: "The Bike Work" - stunt man Craig R. Baxley on the motorcycle stunts; Original Making of 1975: "From Rome to Rollerball"; 13 original trailer & TV spots [partially restored]; Audio commentary by director Norman Jewison; Audio commentary by author William Harrison
Bonus BD: "From Rollerball To Rome: How A Norman Jewison Classic Changed Sci-Fi Cinema"; 2 Vintage 8mm Reels: "Game On" and "Game Over"
Bonus BD: Remake ROLLERBALL (2002).

(Link to 4K Mediabook - Amazon.de )

@Grendel @Lordpercy @jasong

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
More info courtesy of Capelight Pictures:

The Ultimate Edition. With a cover made of fabric and black hot foil, this magnet box already excites externally. But inside there is a fine package: the BD / UHD Mediabook, a certificate (the box is numbered to 3,000 pieces), a digipack with the ROLLERBALL remake on Blu-ray, several art cards and booklets and a data CD with rare Press materials from all over the world.

Price should apparently be €49.99.

72276742_10156847178548020_6413374895874375680_n.jpg

Reactions: jasong and Scraggy

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'm a big fan of these Ultimate Editions by Capelight (or anything by Capelight for that matter), but I'm not the biggest fan of the film unfortunately. Still, I'm excited to see how this turns out... I'm sure it'll look great as usual!