Rome (The Complete Series) [USA]

Looks like a really nice set and I loved this series, but $80 and Region 1 so no good for me - great spot though :)

It's region free, confirmed. I bought for 62$ two months ago.

The series is about $45-50 on sale at Amazon UK periodically....but I am not sure if the packaging is the same, FYI. Right now it's 36 GBP or so, but I've seen it at 27 GBP, etc.

The packaging is not the same, 2 simple amarays :angry:

Thanks Back...well for members who only want the series, perhaps a better deal. But if it's about the packaging, then it seems their choice would be the US set:)

Rome

I've seen both sets in person.
US is a book-like, UK is blue amaray inside a slipcase.

bdrome1.jpg

bdrome2.jpg

bdrome3.jpg

bdrome4.jpg

bdrome5.jpg

bdrome6.jpg

bdrome7.jpg

bdrome8.jpg

Hi can someone confirm for me the following;

1) Is this set 100% region free? (Amazon.com says it's Region 1)
2) Is the DVD set the same packaging?
3) What is the approx. weight of the set (so I can calculate approx. shipping costs to UK)

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Got this edition in - many thanks to Buffalo MX for his help securing it for a great price :D

Had some small 'paint' work issues when taken out of the slip - don't you wish we had x-ray vision sometimes?! ;)

Lovely set though and definitely region free - enjoying watching the series again :)

002-8.jpg

003-9.jpg

007-4.jpg

005-10.jpg

I bought the UK one about 6 months ago for roughly $40 shipped since the whole "book" thing didnt seem like that much of a big deal for me to shell out more $ for. And i can confirm that the UK version is region free.