Streaming Rosaline - Streaming on Hulu October 14, 2022

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Rosaline

Tagline: The love story you know, the ex you don’t.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Director: Karen Maine

Cast: Kaitlyn Dever, Isabela Merced, Kyle Allen, Sean Teale, Minnie Driver, Bradley Whitford, Henry Hunter Hall, Spencer Rayshon Stevenson

Release: 2022-10-14

Plot: Left heartbroken after Romeo begins to pursue her cousin Juliet, Rosaline schemes to foil the famous romance and win back her guy in this comedic twist of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

Love Kaitlyn Dever, and I'm glad to see her doing more comedic roles. I enjoyed Karen Maine's other film Yes, God, Yes, so will definitely check this out!

Reactions: kaw
rosaline.jpeg

Love Kaitlyn Dever, and I'm glad to see her doing more comedic roles.
Love her too!
Also Kyle Allen plays Romeo in this, and Im pretty sure this dude is going to be the next big breakout star. Watched him in A Map of Tiny Perfect Things and he's fantastic.

My only negative thing to say about this is that trailers need to STOP using that "I Love It" song. It's way overused.

Love her too!
Also Kyle Allen plays Romeo in this, and Im pretty sure this dude is going to be the next big breakout star. Watched him in A Map of Tiny Perfect Things and he's fantastic.

My only negative thing to say about this is that trailers need to STOP using that "I Love It" song. It's way overused.
I'd be lying if I said I knew who he was... don't believe I've ever seen him in anything else before.

Same! They constantly use that song for reality TV shows and stuff over here in the UK and it's VERY annoying.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database