- Triple Pack with Southpaw
- Dual Pack
- Design A
- Design B

Price: $96.99 | $64.99 | $34.29

Type-A.jpg Type-B.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I was gonna go for the darker one but looking at the picture the lighter one looks good. I thought it was going to be green but it looks a lot like white. It's a tough one but I think I will still go for the black one.
Me too still on the fence but I want the one with the Anton Yelchin artwork even though the white one looks superclean too

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
If this is available in April i will order the package.

cant believe this will sell out any time soon..

Yeah, would have loved to order the dark rudderless fullslip but i just bought a bunch of criterions so my blu ray wallet is quite empty right now :/

I eventually only ended up getting the dark slip one... If the light one doesn't go OOS too soon, I'll get that one later. It's a must!

I want a copy, but $45 is too steep for this.
Maybe second hand or in a trade.

I know :wow: I thought it was expensive when I ordered Southpaw but after seeing the price I figured I'll order rudderless also but it just cost me double did not save a penny :rofl: ...but PA are so lush, it will be nice in hands... I never heard about This movie, but since Anton Yelchin is in it I figured I'd get it. Might be too difficult to watch though not being with us anymore and the subject of the movie looks really depressing. I find myself having a hard time watching movies where people have passed away or are sick, it seems too real sometimes...it's not just a movie, it's life :ugh: