Rules and Announcements - Megathread Setup!

Should the Design stay how it is?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Needs changing, Post below.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Yes

• No

• Total voters
Jan 29, 2009
Edit: New Thing we are going to try out. Please post All articles like this: Source: kotaku.com/kdjlaljflf and not like this Source: http://kotaku.com, People can still copy and paste. That way sites aren't hotlinked/ get people banned from viewing the site at work.

Thank you,

caliblue15

Rule #1 : No name calling of people, no matter how much you hate them. If you do = 1 day ban and so on..

Keep the dissing and homosexual insults to yourself . If you don't talk to your family that way don't do it here. If you have an issue, work it out through PMs or through Mods.

You guys know what is condescending, we don't need this on the site, or in the clan.

And Please don't test this... Be grown ups..

Last edited:
blue one is preferred but we dont plan to uber police the matter since eventually (more than likely before summers end) we will have a mod installed that will either a) police it for us. b) restrict picture sigs only to ps3 forum

the latter being the one we're aiming for.

wow, our sigs look awesome ... guess ps3trophycards.com is having issues? They sure are, "Closed for repairs" be back soon it says ont he site.

Maintenance Notice
PS3 trophy cards are temporarily offline while we perform maintenance on our servers. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, we should be back online very shortly.

Probably bandwidth issues, I bet he didnt suspect this to take off like it has ... Gotta pay to play.

Anyways, I paid the $6 for a whole year thing ... no need to update .. its nice :)

BTW ... IF ANY OF YOU WANT, YOU CAN LEAVE THE LINK in your sig that it comes with, as thats how we can look at trophies others have obtained. (ex. click mine)

your right, although its like trying to beat a dead horse, and I dont want to take away from the quality/interactiveness of being able to have them.

:scat: Plus, how else will I be able to make fun of you for gaining some lame trophies.

Alright I noticed yesterday that Playfire updated their trophycards and they are PIMP ... they look like that black one that ps3trophycard.com offers but they are smaller (better for our forums) and they are up to date!

If they sync with the ps3 then they are 100% the best choice.

Im gonig to check it out further this afternoon and possibly add that one if so.